- Bolivia (BVO)
- Brazil (ZTO)
- Brazil (Claro) (ZTA)
- Brazil (TIM) (ZTM)
- Brazil (VIVO) (ZVV)
- Chile (CHO)
- Colombia (COO)
- Ecuador (EBE)
- Ecuador (ECO)
- Ecuador (Alegro) (ALE)
- Mexico (IUS)
- Mexico (MXO)
- Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)
GALAXY Tab A 2016 SM-T285M Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab A 2016 SM-T285M. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab A 2016 SM-T285M firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab A 2016 models such asSM-T580, SM-T585, SM-T585N0, SM-T587, SM-T285, SM-T287. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T285M firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T285M||5.1.1||May 06, 17||Peru (SAM) (SAM)||T285MUBU0AQC1|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T285M||5.1.1||December 20, 16||Ecuador (ECO)||T285MUBU0APK1|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T285M||5.1.1||January 24, 18||Ecuador (EBE)||T285MUBU0AQC1|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T285M||5.1.1||October 11, 16||Colombia (COO)||T285MUBU0API2|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T285M||5.1.1||October 11, 16||Panama (TPA)||T285MUBU0API2|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T285M||5.1.1||August 09, 16||Chile (CHO)||T285MUBU0APF2|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T285M||5.1.1||December 22, 16||New Zealand (TNZ)||T285MUBU0API1|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T285M||5.1.1||April 27, 16||Chile (CHO)||T285MUBU0APC7|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T285M||5.1.1||January 18, 18||Peru (PEO)||T285MUBU0AQJ1|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T285M||5.1.1||January 24, 17||New Zealand (XNZ)||T285MUBU0APL1|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T285M||5.1.1||January 17, 17||Mexico (IUS)||T285MUBU0APL4|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T285M||5.1.1||April 22, 16||Mexico (IUS)||T285MUBU0APC7|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T285M||7.1.1||January 31, 18||Brazil (ZTO)||T285MUBU0ARA2|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T285M||5.1.1||January 02, 17||Chile (CHO)||T285MUBU0APL2|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T285M||5.1.1||January 02, 17||Colombia (COO)||T285MUBU0APL2|
1 - 15 of 41
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab A 2016 SM-T285M
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab A 2016 as SM-T285M.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab A 2016 SM-T285M firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab A 2016 SM-T285M in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T285M to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab A 2016 SM-T285M to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T285M.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool