- Algeria (TMC)
- Baltic (SEB)
- Bangladesh (BNG)
- Bulgaria (BGL)
- Cambodia (CAM)
- Caucasus Countries (CAU)
- Czech Republic (XEZ)
- Egypt (EGY)
- France (XEF)
- Germany (DBT)
- Greece (EUR)
- Hong Kong (TGY)
- Hungary (XEH)
- India (INS)
- Indonesia (XID)
- Iran (THR)
- Iraq (MID)
- Italy (ITV)
- Kazakhstan (SKZ)
- Kenya (AFR)
- Kenya (Zain) (DKR)
- Libya (BTC)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Malaysia (XME)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
- Nepal (NPL)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- Nigeria (ECT)
- Pakistan (PAK)
- Philippines (Globe) (GLB)
- Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)
- Philippines (Smart) (SMA)
- Philippines (Sun Cellular) (XTE)
- Poland (XEO)
- Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
- Romania (ROM)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (ACR)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Saudi Arabia (WTL)
- Singapore (MM1)
- Singapore (XSP)
- Singapore (SingTel) (SIN)
- Singapore (StarHub) (STH)
- Slovakia (XSK)
- South Africa (XFA)
- South Africa (XFE)
- South Africa (Vodafone) (XFV)
- South East Europe (SEE)
- Spain (PHE)
- Sri Lanka (SLK)
- Switzerland (AUT)
- Thailand (MYM)
GALAXY Tab A 2016 SM-T285 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab A 2016 SM-T285. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab A 2016 SM-T285 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab A 2016 models such asSM-T580, SM-T585, SM-T285M, SM-T585N0, SM-T587, SM-T287. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T285 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T285||5.1.1||January 06, 17||Russia (SER)||T285XXU0APL7|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T285||5.1.1||December 31, 16||Romania (ROM)||T285XXU0APLC|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T285||5.1.1||January 09, 17||Spain (PHE)||T285XXU0APL7|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T285||5.1.1||November 14, 16||Libya (BTC)||T285XXU0API3|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T285||5.1.1||August 08, 17||Poland (XEO)||T285XXU0AQH1|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T285||5.1.1||July 14, 17||Egypt (EGY)||T285XXU0AQF1|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T285||5.1.1||November 14, 16||Pakistan (PAK)||T285XXU0API3|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T285||5.1.1||June 07, 16||Hungary (XEH)||T285XXU0APE1|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T285||5.1.1||January 05, 17||Vietnam (XXV)||T285XXU0APL9|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T285||5.1.1||June 01, 16||Thailand (THL)||T285XXU0APCN|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T285||5.1.1||March 14, 18||Algeria (TMC)||T285XXU0ARB1|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T285||5.1.1||December 12, 18||Kazakhstan (SKZ)||T285XXS0ARJ2|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T285||5.1.1||February 23, 17||Spain (PHE)||T285XXU0AQA4|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T285||5.0.1||June 01, 16||Iran (THR)||T285XXU0APCO|
|GALAXY Tab A 2016||SM-T285||5.1.1||July 14, 17||Morocco (MWD) (MWD)||T285XXU0AQF1|
1 - 15 of 308
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab A 2016 SM-T285
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab A 2016 as SM-T285.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab A 2016 SM-T285 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab A 2016 SM-T285 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T285 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab A 2016 SM-T285 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T285.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool