GALAXY Tab A (WiFi) SM-T350 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab A (WiFi) SM-T350. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab A (WiFi) SM-T350 firmware. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T350 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab A (WiFi)||SM-T350||6.0.1||October 17, 16||USA (XAR)||T350XXU1BPI2|
|GALAXY Tab A (WiFi)||SM-T350||6.0.1||June 20, 16||USA (XAR)||T350XXU1BPE3|
|GALAXY Tab A (WiFi)||SM-T350||7.1.1||November 07, 17||USA (XAR)||T350XXU1CQJ5|
|GALAXY Tab A (WiFi)||SM-T350||6.0.1||November 18, 16||USA (XAR)||T350XXU1BPK1|
|GALAXY Tab A (WiFi)||SM-T350||5.0.2||November 02, 15||USA (XAR)||T350XXU1AOJ1|
|GALAXY Tab A (WiFi)||SM-T350||6.0.1||May 02, 17||USA (XAR)||T350XXU1BQD1|
|GALAXY Tab A (WiFi)||SM-T350||6.0.1||December 05, 16||USA (XAR)||T350XXU1BPK2|
|GALAXY Tab A (WiFi)||SM-T350||7.1.1||October 16, 17||USA (XAR)||T350XXU1CQJ1|
1 - 8 of 8
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab A (WiFi) SM-T350
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab A (WiFi) as SM-T350.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab A (WiFi) SM-T350 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab A (WiFi) SM-T350 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T350 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab A (WiFi) SM-T350 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T350.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool