GALAXY Tab 8.9 SGH-I957 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab 8.9 SGH-I957. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab 8.9 SGH-I957 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab 8.9 models such asSCH-P739, GT-P7300, GT-P7300B, GT-P7310. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SGH-I957 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab 8.9||SGH-I957||4.0.4||November 13, 12||USA (AT&T) (ATT)||I957UCLK4|
|GALAXY Tab 8.9||SGH-I957||4.0.4||November 07, 12||Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)||I957UMLJ4|
1 - 2 of 2
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab 8.9 SGH-I957
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab 8.9 as SGH-I957.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab 8.9 SGH-I957 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab 8.9 SGH-I957 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SGH-I957 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab 8.9 SGH-I957 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SGH-I957.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool