- Algeria (SAC)
- Baltic (SEB)
- Bulgaria (BGL)
- China (CHN)
- Czech Republic (XEZ)
- Egypt (EGY)
- France (XEF)
- Hungary (XEH)
- Indonesia (XSE)
- Iraq (MID)
- Italy (ITV)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Malaysia (XME)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- New Zealand (NZC)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)
- Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
- Romania (ROM)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Saudi Arabia (JED) (JED)
- Singapore (XSP)
- Slovakia (XSK)
GALAXY Tab 8.9 GT-P7310 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab 8.9 GT-P7310. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab 8.9 GT-P7310 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab 8.9 models such as SCH-P739, SGH-I957, GT-P7300, GT-P7300B. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-P7310 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab 8.9||GT-P7310||3.1||September 08, 11||Tunisia (ABS)||P7310JPKI1|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab 8.9 GT-P7310
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab 8.9 as GT-P7310.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab 8.9 GT-P7310 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab 8.9 GT-P7310 in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-P7310 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab 8.9 GT-P7310 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-P7310.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool