- Algeria (SAC)
- Baltic (SEB)
- Bulgaria (BGL)
- China (CHN)
- Czech Republic (XEZ)
- Egypt (EGY)
- France (XEF)
- Hungary (XEH)
- Indonesia (XSE)
- Iraq (MID)
- Italy (ITV)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Malaysia (XME)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- New Zealand (NZC)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)
- Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
- Romania (ROM)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Saudi Arabia (JED) (JED)
- Singapore (XSP)
- Slovakia (XSK)
GALAXY Tab 8.9 GT-P7310 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab 8.9 GT-P7310. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab 8.9 GT-P7310 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab 8.9 models such as SCH-P739, SGH-I957, GT-P7300, GT-P7300B. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-P7310 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab 8.9||GT-P7310||3.2||January 16, 12||Algeria (SAC)||P7310JPKL1|
|GALAXY Tab 8.9||GT-P7310||4.0.4||August 27, 12||USA (XAR)||P7310UELPB|
|GALAXY Tab 8.9||GT-P7310||3.1||September 08, 11||Tunisia (ABS)||P7310JPKI1|
|GALAXY Tab 8.9||GT-P7310||3.1||September 08, 11||Vietnam (XXV)||P7310DXKI1|
|GALAXY Tab 8.9||GT-P7310||3.2||February 23, 12||Morocco (MWD) (MWD)||P7310JPKL1|
|GALAXY Tab 8.9||GT-P7310||3.1||September 14, 11||Tunisia (TUN)||P7310JPKI1|
|GALAXY Tab 8.9||GT-P7310||3.1||September 08, 11||Vietnam (XEV)||P7310DXKI1|
|GALAXY Tab 8.9||GT-P7310||3.1||September 16, 11||Iraq (MID)||P7310JPKI1|
|GALAXY Tab 8.9||GT-P7310||3.1||September 14, 11||Egypt (EGY)||P7310JPKI1|
|GALAXY Tab 8.9||GT-P7310||4.0.4||February 21, 13||Baltic (SEB)||P7310XXLPV|
|GALAXY Tab 8.9||GT-P7310||4.0.4||March 14, 13||Italy (ITV)||P7310XXLPV|
|GALAXY Tab 8.9||GT-P7310||4.0.4||November 12, 12||Switzerland (AUT)||P7310XXLPO|
|GALAXY Tab 8.9||GT-P7310||4.0.4||January 15, 13||New Zealand (NZC)||P7310XXLPR|
|GALAXY Tab 8.9||GT-P7310||4.0.4||March 11, 13||Bulgaria (BGL)||P7310XXLPV|
|GALAXY Tab 8.9||GT-P7310||4.0.4||November 29, 12||France (XEF)||P7310XXLPP|
1 - 15 of 37
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab 8.9 GT-P7310
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab 8.9 as GT-P7310.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab 8.9 GT-P7310 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab 8.9 GT-P7310 in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-P7310 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab 8.9 GT-P7310 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-P7310.
What is Galaxy Tab 8.9 GT P7310 Firmware?
Tab 8.9 GT P7310 firmware does the job of booting up your tab by initializing the hardware components and loading the operating system. However, firmware isn’t just for traditional systems. Many other devices have firmware installed, such as printers and PCs like your Tab. It is basically fixed data that is a part of a hardware device.
How does Galaxy Tab 8.9 GT P7310 Firmware work?
Galaxy Tab 8.9 GT P37310 firmware is the software that permits hardware to work, and it is used to execute user apps on your tab. Embedded firmware is used by hardware manufacturers to regulate the functions of numerous hardware components. Samsung device manufacturers are always improving the software that is responsible for resolving bootloop, logo stuck, and other issues.
Which Firmware to Download?
Before flashing your phone, there are a few things you should check. If you make a mistake, you may experience difficulties or your device may become bricked. Taking care of it can cause delays in your tasks and have an impact on the device. The model number and version are self-evident. The following are some other things to keep a watch out for
- Region/ Carrier Samsung releases firmware based on your location and geographic area. To assist you in fully flashing your phone, different nations have distinct firmware codes. You can switch between areas, but we recommend flashing the appropriate regional firmware.
- PDA PDA is a characteristic number indicating codes that help you determine the right firmware. For example, the integers are aligned indicating the model no, regional code, bootloader number and release date. Additionally, PDA number also differs with each firmware.
How to detect the current firmware in your phone?
On Samsung devices, go to Settings > About Device > Build Number. On HTC smartphones, go to Settings > About Device > Software Information > Software Version. There will be a clear mention of it there along with other information you can use from the same page.
Requirements to download 7.0 GT P1010 Firmware related tasks?
In order to get a successful firmware flash, you should take care of the following things.
- Odin Tool.
- Backup USB Driver.
- Download latest Version Samsung USB Driver
- A PC having windows 7 or above
- 60% and above battery.
Advantages you can get
- Reinstall the official stock ROM that was installed.
- Your Samsung Android handset should be unrooted.
- Fix software problems that cause your device's OS (Operating System) and apps to hang or behave strangely.
- Fix the error of an unknown baseband.
- Fix Samsung devices that are stuck in a boot loop, such as those that are stuck on the Samsung logo or that keep restarting.
- Make use of the firmware for Android development.
- Fix the custom binary that was being blocked by the frp lock.
- Fix your position on the logo.
- Make storage space a priority.
- Improve the performance of your gadget.
- Sensors must be repaired.
- Resolve the issue of excessive heat.
- Restore functionality to applications that have stopped working.
- Restarting the gadget is now possible.
- Remove the pattern or password if applicable.
- Imei should now be hidden.
- Unknown basebands should be fixed.
Sometimes flashing your phone can affect the warranty so make sure you have checked with the manufacturer before flashing. Also create a backup file because the hardware will be renewed and all your previous data will be lost. Once you have upgraded you will have to download the previous version again to get access to that.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool