- Algeria (TMC)
- Argentina (Claro) (CTI)
- Baltic (SEB)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (BH TELECOM) (BHT)
- Brazil (Claro) (ZTA)
- Bulgaria (BGL)
- Bulgaria (GBL)
- Bulgaria (MTL) (MTL)
- China (CHN)
- Croatia (T-Mobile) (CRO)
- Czech Republic (XEZ)
- Czech Republic (T-Mobile) (TMZ)
- France (XEF)
- France (Orange) (FTM)
- France (SFR) (SFR)
- Greece (EUR)
- Hong Kong (TGY)
- Hungary (XEH)
- Hungary (T-Mobile) (TMH)
- Hungary (Telenor) (PAN)
- Hungary (Vodafone) (VDH)
- India (INU)
- Indonesia (XSE)
- Iran (THR)
- Iraq (MID)
- Israel (Orange/Partner) (PTR)
- Italy (ITV)
- Italy (TIM) (TIM)
- Kazakhstan (SKZ)
- Libya (BTC)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Macedonia (T-Mobile) (MBM)
- Malaysia (XME)
- Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)
- Nepal (NPL)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- New Zealand (Vodafone) (VNZ)
- Nigeria (ECT)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Paraguay (Claro) (CTP)
- Peru (PET)
- Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)
- Poland (XEO)
- Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
- Romania (HAT)
- Romania (ROM)
- Russia (SER)
- Serbia (VIP) (TOP)
- Singapore (XSP)
- Slovakia (ORS)
- South Africa (Vodafone) (XFV)
- Spain (FOP)
- Sweden (Telia) (NSE)
- Switzerland (AUT)
- Taiwan (BRI)
- Taiwan (FET)
- Taiwan (Chunghwa) (TWM)
- Thailand (THL)
- Trinidad and Tobago (TTT)
GALAXY Tab 8.9 GT-P7300 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab 8.9 GT-P7300. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab 8.9 GT-P7300 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab 8.9 models such as SCH-P739, SGH-I957, GT-P7300B, GT-P7310. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-P7300 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab 8.9||GT-P7300||3.2||February 14, 12||Nigeria (ECT)||P7300XWKL4|
|GALAXY Tab 8.9||GT-P7300||3.1||October 05, 11||Peru (PET)||P7300UTKI2|
|GALAXY Tab 8.9||GT-P7300||3.2||January 02, 12||Serbia (VIP) (TOP)||P7300XWKL4|
|GALAXY Tab 8.9||GT-P7300||3.2||October 28, 11||Italy (ITV)||P7300XXKJ6|
|GALAXY Tab 8.9||GT-P7300||3.0||September 20, 11||Venezuela (VNO)||P7300UTKI2|
|GALAXY Tab 8.9||GT-P7300||3.2||January 30, 12||Hungary (Vodafone) (VDH)||P7300XWLA2|
|GALAXY Tab 8.9||GT-P7300||4.0.4||January 29, 13||Iraq (MID)||P7300JPLP7|
|GALAXY Tab 8.9||GT-P7300||3.2||January 13, 12||Paraguay (Claro) (CTP)||P7300UTKH6|
|GALAXY Tab 8.9||GT-P7300||4.0.4||April 10, 13||Romania (ROM)||P7300XXLQF|
|GALAXY Tab 8.9||GT-P7300||4.0.4||February 20, 13||France (SFR) (SFR)||P7300XXLQD|
|GALAXY Tab 8.9||GT-P7300||4.0.4||February 13, 13||Libya (BTC)||P7300JPLP7|
|GALAXY Tab 8.9||GT-P7300||4.0.4||January 29, 13||Iran (THR)||P7300JPLP7|
|GALAXY Tab 8.9||GT-P7300||4.0.4||January 31, 13||Tunisia (TUN)||P7300JPLP7|
|GALAXY Tab 8.9||GT-P7300||4.0.4||November 27, 12||Vietnam (XEV)||P7300DXLP8|
|GALAXY Tab 8.9||GT-P7300||4.0.4||March 07, 13||Italy (TIM) (TIM)||P7300XXLQD|
1 - 15 of 69
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab 8.9 GT-P7300
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab 8.9 as GT-P7300.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab 8.9 GT-P7300 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab 8.9 GT-P7300 in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-P7300 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab 8.9 GT-P7300 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-P7300.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool