GALAXY Tab 7.7 GT-P6810 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab 7.7 GT-P6810. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab 7.7 GT-P6810 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab 7.7 models such asGT-P6800. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-P6810 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab 7.7||GT-P6810||3.2||February 13, 12||France (XEF)||P6810XXLB4|
|GALAXY Tab 7.7||GT-P6810||4.0.4||August 21, 12||Switzerland (AUT)||P6810XXLPM|
|GALAXY Tab 7.7||GT-P6810||4.0.4||December 10, 13||Luxembourg (LUX)||P6810XXLPS|
|GALAXY Tab 7.7||GT-P6810||4.0.4||July 19, 12||Taiwan (BRI)||P6810ZSLP8|
|GALAXY Tab 7.7||GT-P6810||4.0.4||August 21, 12||Greece (EUR)||P6810XXLPM|
|GALAXY Tab 7.7||GT-P6810||3.2||February 27, 12||Open Austria (ATO)||P6810XXLB4|
|GALAXY Tab 7.7||GT-P6810||4.0.4||November 28, 12||Australia (XSA)||P6810XXLPP|
|GALAXY Tab 7.7||GT-P6810||4.0.4||October 23, 13||Spain (FOP)||P6810XXLPS|
|GALAXY Tab 7.7||GT-P6810||4.0.4||August 20, 12||Baltic (SEB)||P6810XXLPM|
|GALAXY Tab 7.7||GT-P6810||4.0.4||July 19, 12||United Kingdom (XEU)||P6810XXLPL|
|GALAXY Tab 7.7||GT-P6810||4.0.4||July 19, 12||Hong Kong (TGY)||P6810ZSLP8|
1 - 11 of 11
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab 7.7 GT-P6810
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab 7.7 as GT-P6810.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab 7.7 GT-P6810 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab 7.7 GT-P6810 in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-P6810 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab 7.7 GT-P6810 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-P6810.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool