GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6210 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6210. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6210 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus models such asGT-P6200, GT-P6200L, GT-P6201, SC-02D. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-P6210 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus||GT-P6210||4.0.4||August 08, 12||USA (XAR)||P6210UELPC|
|GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus||GT-P6210||4.1.2||September 30, 13||Chile (CHO)||P6210UBMH1|
|GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus||GT-P6210||4.1.2||June 11, 13||Russia (SER)||P6210XXMF1|
|GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus||GT-P6210||4.1.2||August 20, 13||Argentina (ARO)||P6210UBMH1|
|GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus||GT-P6210||4.0.4||January 28, 13||China (CHN)||P6210ZCLPC|
|GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus||GT-P6210||4.0.4||April 08, 13||Spain (FOP)||P6210XXLPV|
|GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus||GT-P6210||4.1.2||August 21, 13||Colombia (COO)||P6210UBMH1|
|GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus||GT-P6210||4.1.2||October 04, 13||Brazil (ZTO)||P6210UBMH1|
|GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus||GT-P6210||4.1.2||August 23, 13||Peru (PEO)||P6210UBMH1|
|GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus||GT-P6210||4.1.2||May 02, 13||United Kingdom (XEU)||P6210XXMD3|
1 - 10 of 10
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6210
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus as GT-P6210.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6210 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6210 in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-P6210 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6210 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-P6210.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool