- Brazil (ZTO)
- Brazil (Claro) (ZTA)
- Brazil (TIM) (ZTM)
- Brazil (VIVO) (ZVV)
- Chile (CHO)
- Chile (Entel PCS) (CHE)
GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6200L Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6200L. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6200L firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus models such asGT-P6200, GT-P6201, GT-P6210, SC-02D. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-P6200L firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus||GT-P6200L||4.1.2||February 03, 14||Chile (CHO)||P6200LUBML2|
|GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus||GT-P6200L||4.1.2||May 07, 13||Thailand (THL)||P6200LDCME1|
|GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus||GT-P6200L||4.1.2||December 04, 13||Brazil (TIM) (ZTM)||P6200LVJMH2|
|GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus||GT-P6200L||4.1.2||June 28, 13||Panama (TPA)||P6200LUBMF1|
|GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus||GT-P6200L||4.1.2||July 06, 13||Colombia (COO)||P6200LUBMF1|
|GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus||GT-P6200L||4.1.2||April 10, 13||Venezuela (VNO)||P6200LUBMD1|
|GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus||GT-P6200L||4.0.4||March 27, 13||Peru (SAM) (SAM)||P6200LVSLP4|
|GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus||GT-P6200L||4.1.2||December 04, 13||Brazil (ZTO)||P6200LVJMH2|
|GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus||GT-P6200L||3.2||February 27, 12||Colombia (Comcel) (COM)||P6200LUBLB3|
|GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus||GT-P6200L||4.1.2||July 31, 13||Colombia (Movistar) (COB)||P6200LVSMF3|
|GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus||GT-P6200L||4.1.2||December 04, 13||Brazil (Claro) (ZTA)||P6200LVJMH2|
|GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus||GT-P6200L||4.1.2||February 04, 14||Chile (Entel PCS) (CHE)||P6200LUBMH1|
|GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus||GT-P6200L||4.1.2||August 20, 13||Trinidad and Tobago (TTT)||P6200LUBMF1|
|GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus||GT-P6200L||4.1.2||December 04, 13||Brazil (VIVO) (ZVV)||P6200LVJMH2|
1 - 14 of 14
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6200L
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus as GT-P6200L.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6200L firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6200L in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-P6200L to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6200L to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-P6200L.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool