- Baltic (SEB)
- Czech Republic (XEZ)
- France (XEF)
- Germany (DBT)
- Greece (EUR)
- Hungary (XEH)
- Italy (ITV)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- Open Austria (ATO)
GALAXY Tab 4 SM-T533 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab 4 SM-T533. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab 4 SM-T533 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab 4 models such asSM-T2397, SM-T239C, 403SC, SM-T230, SM-T230NT, SM-T230NU, SM-T231, SM-T232, SM-T235, SM-T235Y, SM-T237P, SM-T239, SM-T239M, SM-T330, SM-T330NU, SM-T331, SM-T331C, SM-T332, SM-T335, SM-T335K. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T533 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab 4||SM-T533||5.1.1||November 29, 18||Germany (DBT)||T533XXS1BRI2|
|GALAXY Tab 4||SM-T533||5.1.1||March 04, 17||Germany (DBT)||T533XXS1BPK1|
|GALAXY Tab 4||SM-T533||5.1.1||February 24, 16||Germany (DBT)||T533XXU1BPB1|
1 - 3 of 3
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab 4 SM-T533
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab 4 as SM-T533.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab 4 SM-T533 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab 4 SM-T533 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T533 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab 4 SM-T533 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T533.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool