- Australia (XSA)
- Austria (TTR)
- Austria (T-Mobile) (MAX)
- Austria (Telering) (TRG)
- Baltic (SEB)
- Croatia (T-Mobile) (CRO)
- Czech Republic (XEZ)
- Czech Republic (Vodafone) (VDC)
- France (XEF)
- Germany (DBT)
- Germany (T-Mobile) (DTM)
- Germany (Vodafone) (VD2)
- Greece (EUR)
- Greece (Cosmote) (COS)
- Hungary (XEH)
- Hungary (T-Mobile) (TMH)
- Hungary (Telenor) (PAN)
- Hungary (Vodafone) (VDH)
- Ireland (Vodafone) (VDI)
- Italy (ITV)
- Italy (H3G) (HUI)
- Italy (TIM) (TIM)
- Italy (Vodafone) (OMN)
- Kazakhstan (SKZ)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- New Zealand (Vodafone) (VNZ)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Poland (XEO)
- Poland (PLUS) (PLS)
- Romania (ROM)
- Singapore (MM1)
- Singapore (XSP)
- Singapore (SingTel) (SIN)
GALAXY Tab 4 SM-T335 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab 4 SM-T335. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab 4 SM-T335 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab 4 models such asSM-T2397, SM-T239C, 403SC, SM-T230, SM-T230NT, SM-T230NU, SM-T231, SM-T232, SM-T235, SM-T235Y, SM-T237P, SM-T239, SM-T239M, SM-T330, SM-T330NU, SM-T331, SM-T331C, SM-T332, SM-T335K, SM-T335L. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T335 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab 4||SM-T335||5.1.1||February 09, 17||Germany (T-Mobile) (DTM)||T335XXS1BPL1|
|GALAXY Tab 4||SM-T335||5.1.1||December 04, 17||Germany (T-Mobile) (DTM)||T335XXU1BQJ1|
|GALAXY Tab 4||SM-T335||5.1.1||August 18, 15||Germany (T-Mobile) (DTM)||T335XXU1BOF8|
|GALAXY Tab 4||SM-T335||5.1.1||December 18, 18||Germany (T-Mobile) (DTM)||T335XXS1BRK1|
|GALAXY Tab 4||SM-T335||5.1.1||September 26, 17||Germany (T-Mobile) (DTM)||T335XXU1BQH1|
1 - 5 of 5
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab 4 SM-T335
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab 4 as SM-T335.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab 4 SM-T335 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab 4 SM-T335 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T335 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab 4 SM-T335 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T335.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool