- Bolivia (BVO)
GALAXY Tab 4 SM-T239M Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab 4 SM-T239M. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab 4 SM-T239M firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab 4 models such asSM-T2397, SM-T239C, 403SC, SM-T230, SM-T230NT, SM-T230NU, SM-T231, SM-T232, SM-T235, SM-T235Y, SM-T237P, SM-T239, SM-T330, SM-T330NU, SM-T331, SM-T331C, SM-T332, SM-T335, SM-T335K, SM-T335L. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T239M firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab 4||SM-T239M||4.4.4||July 13, 15||Uruguay (Claro) (CTU)||T239MUBU0AOE1|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab 4 SM-T239M
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab 4 as SM-T239M.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab 4 SM-T239M firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab 4 SM-T239M in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T239M to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab 4 SM-T239M to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T239M.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool