GALAXY Tab 4 (WiFi) SM-T530NU Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab 4 (WiFi) SM-T530NU. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab 4 (WiFi) SM-T530NU firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab 4 (WiFi) models such asSM-T530. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T530NU firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab 4 (WiFi)||SM-T530NU||5.0.2||November 23, 15||USA (BNN)||T530NUOVU1BOJ2|
|GALAXY Tab 4 (WiFi)||SM-T530NU||5.0.2||April 13, 17||USA (XAR)||T530NUUEU1BQC1|
|GALAXY Tab 4 (WiFi)||SM-T530NU||5.0.2||February 03, 17||USA (BNN)||T530NUOVS1BPL1|
|GALAXY Tab 4 (WiFi)||SM-T530NU||5.0.2||September 21, 15||USA (XAR)||T530NUUEU1BOI2|
|GALAXY Tab 4 (WiFi)||SM-T530NU||5.0.2||December 26, 16||USA (XAR)||T530NUUES1BPL1|
|GALAXY Tab 4 (WiFi)||SM-T530NU||5.0.2||September 30, 15||Canada (XAC)||T530NUUEU1BOI2|
|GALAXY Tab 4 (WiFi)||SM-T530NU||5.0.2||December 26, 16||Canada (XAC)||T530NUUES1BPL1|
|GALAXY Tab 4 (WiFi)||SM-T530NU||5.0.2||April 13, 17||Canada (XAC)||T530NUUEU1BQC1|
1 - 8 of 8
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab 4 (WiFi) SM-T530NU
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab 4 (WiFi) as SM-T530NU.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab 4 (WiFi) SM-T530NU firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab 4 (WiFi) SM-T530NU in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T530NU to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab 4 (WiFi) SM-T530NU to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T530NU.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool