GALAXY Tab 3 Lite SM-T116NY Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab 3 Lite SM-T116NY. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab 3 Lite SM-T116NY firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab 3 Lite models such asSM-T116IR, SM-T110, SM-T111M, SM-T111NQ, SM-T113, SM-T116, SM-T116BU, SM-T116NQ, SM-T116NU. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T116NY firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab 3 Lite||SM-T116NY||4.4.4||September 21, 17||India (INS)||T116NYXXU0AQI1|
|GALAXY Tab 3 Lite||SM-T116NY||4.4.4||December 08, 16||India (INS)||T116NYXXU0APK1|
|GALAXY Tab 3 Lite||SM-T116NY||4.4.4||July 06, 17||India (INS)||T116NYXXU0AQF1|
|GALAXY Tab 3 Lite||SM-T116NY||4.4.4||October 12, 17||India (INS)||T116NYXXU0AQI2|
|GALAXY Tab 3 Lite||SM-T116NY||4.4.4||June 20, 17||India (INS)||T116NYXXU0AQE1|
|GALAXY Tab 3 Lite||SM-T116NY||4.4.4||August 03, 16||India (INS)||T116NYXXU0APG2|
|GALAXY Tab 3 Lite||SM-T116NY||4.4.4||February 11, 16||India (INS)||T116NYXXU0APA1|
|GALAXY Tab 3 Lite||SM-T116NY||4.4.4||October 21, 16||India (INS)||T116NYXXU0APJ1|
1 - 8 of 8
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab 3 Lite SM-T116NY
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab 3 Lite as SM-T116NY.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab 3 Lite SM-T116NY firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab 3 Lite SM-T116NY in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T116NY to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab 3 Lite SM-T116NY to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T116NY.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool