GALAXY Tab 3 SM-T315T Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab 3 SM-T315T. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab 3 SM-T315T firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab 3 models such as SM-T210X, GT-P5200, GT-P5210, GT-P5220, SM-T210, SM-T2105, SM-T210R, SM-T211, SM-T211M, SM-T212, SM-T215, SM-T217S, SM-T217T, SM-T310, SM-T311, SM-T312, SM-T315. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T315T firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab 3||SM-T315T||4.4.2||July 19, 17||Australia (Telstra) (TEL)||T315TDVSBQE1|
|GALAXY Tab 3||SM-T315T||4.4.2||January 22, 16||Australia (Telstra) (TEL)||T315TDVUBOL1|
1 - 2 of 2
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab 3 SM-T315T
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab 3 as SM-T315T.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab 3 SM-T315T firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab 3 SM-T315T in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T315T to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab 3 SM-T315T to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T315T.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool