- Afghanistan (AFG)
- Argentina (ARO)
- Australia (XSA)
- Baltic (SEB)
- Bulgaria (BGL)
- Canada (XAC)
- Chile (CHO)
- China (CHN)
- Colombia (COO)
- Cyprus (Cytamobile Vodafone) (CYO)
- Czech Republic (XEZ)
- France (FNC)
- France (XEF)
- Germany (DBT)
- Greece (EUR)
- Hungary (XEH)
- India (INU)
- Iran (THR)
- Iraq (MID)
- Israel (ILO)
- Italy (ITV)
- Kazakhstan (SKZ)
- Korea (ANY)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Malaysia (XME)
- Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- New Zealand (NZC)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Pakistan (PAK)
- Panama (TPA)
- Paraguay (UPO)
- Peru (PEO)
- Poland (XEO)
- Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
- Romania (ROM)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Singapore (XSP)
- Slovakia (XSK)
- Slovenia (SIO)
- South East Europe (SEE)
- Spain (PHE)
- Switzerland (AUT)
GALAXY Tab 3 SM-T310 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab 3 SM-T310. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab 3 SM-T310 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab 3 models such asSM-T210X, GT-P5200, GT-P5210, GT-P5220, SM-T210, SM-T2105, SM-T210R, SM-T211, SM-T211M, SM-T212, SM-T215, SM-T217S, SM-T217T, SM-T311, SM-T312, SM-T315, SM-T315T. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-T310 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab 3||SM-T310||4.4.2||April 28, 17||USA (XAR)||T310UESCPL1|
|GALAXY Tab 3||SM-T310||4.4.2||September 14, 15||USA (XAR)||T310UEUCOI1|
|GALAXY Tab 3||SM-T310||4.4.2||April 10, 17||Germany (DBT)||T310XXSBQB5|
|GALAXY Tab 3||SM-T310||4.4.2||July 17, 14||France (XEF)||T310XXUBNG1|
|GALAXY Tab 3||SM-T310||4.4.2||October 06, 14||Australia (XSA)||T310XXUBNH3|
|GALAXY Tab 3||SM-T310||4.4.2||April 03, 17||Poland (XEO)||T310XXSBQB2|
|GALAXY Tab 3||SM-T310||4.4.2||April 03, 17||Portugal (TPH) (TPH)||T310XXSBQB3|
|GALAXY Tab 3||SM-T310||4.4.2||April 03, 17||Slovakia (XSK)||T310XXSBQB3|
|GALAXY Tab 3||SM-T310||4.4.2||April 03, 17||Slovenia (SIO)||T310XXSBQB3|
|GALAXY Tab 3||SM-T310||4.4.2||April 03, 17||Spain (PHE)||T310XXSBQB3|
|GALAXY Tab 3||SM-T310||4.4.2||June 30, 14||Malaysia (XME)||T310XXUBNF5|
|GALAXY Tab 3||SM-T310||4.4.2||April 28, 17||Canada (XAC)||T310XXSBPL6|
|GALAXY Tab 3||SM-T310||4.4.2||September 19, 14||Hungary (XEH)||T310XXUBNH3|
|GALAXY Tab 3||SM-T310||4.4.2||September 15, 14||Bulgaria (BGL)||T310XXUBNH3|
|GALAXY Tab 3||SM-T310||4.4.2||September 01, 14||Kazakhstan (SKZ)||T310XXUBNH1|
1 - 15 of 90
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab 3 SM-T310
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab 3 as SM-T310.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab 3 SM-T310 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab 3 SM-T310 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-T310 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab 3 SM-T310 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-T310.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool