- Algeria (SAC)
- Algeria (TMC)
- Argentina (ARO)
- Australia (XSA)
- Baltic (SEB)
- Belgium (BSE)
- Brazil (ZTO)
- Bulgaria (BGL)
- Canada (XAC)
- Chile (CHO)
- China (CHN)
- Colombia (COO)
- Czech Republic (XEZ)
- Egypt (EGY)
- France (FNC)
- France (FTB)
- France (XEF)
- France (Orange) (FTM)
- Germany (DBT)
- Germany (1&1) (XEG)
- Greece (EUR)
- Hong Kong (TGY)
- Hungary (XEH)
- Iran (THR)
- Iraq (MID)
- Israel (ILO)
- Italy (ITV)
- Japan (XJP)
- Kenya (AFR)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Malaysia (XME)
- Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)
- Morocco (FWD)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- New Zealand (NZC)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Pakistan (PAK)
- Panama (TPA)
- Paraguay (UPO)
- Peru (PEO)
- Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)
- Poland (XEO)
- Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
- Romania (ROM)
- Romania (Cosmote) (COA)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Singapore (XSP)
- Slovakia (XSK)
- Slovenia (SIO)
- South Africa (XFA)
- South Africa (XFE)
- South East Europe (SEE)
- Spain (PHE)
- Spain (Movistar) (XEC)
- Switzerland (AUT)
GALAXY Tab 3 GT-P5210 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab 3 GT-P5210. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab 3 GT-P5210 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab 3 models such asSM-T210X, GT-P5200, GT-P5220, SM-T210, SM-T2105, SM-T210R, SM-T211, SM-T211M, SM-T212, SM-T215, SM-T217S, SM-T217T, SM-T310, SM-T311, SM-T312, SM-T315, SM-T315T. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-P5210 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab 3||GT-P5210||4.4.2||November 17, 14||USA (XAR)||P5210UEU0CNK1|
|GALAXY Tab 3||GT-P5210||4.4.2||November 28, 14||Italy (ITV)||P5210XXUBNK2|
|GALAXY Tab 3||GT-P5210||4.4.2||April 11, 15||Belgium (BSE)||P5210XXUBOB1|
|GALAXY Tab 3||GT-P5210||4.4.2||December 05, 14||Greece (EUR)||P5210XXUBNK2|
|GALAXY Tab 3||GT-P5210||4.4.4||January 27, 16||Netherlands (PHN)||P5210XXUBPA1|
|GALAXY Tab 3||GT-P5210||4.4.2||November 28, 14||Portugal (TPH) (TPH)||P5210XXUBNK2|
|GALAXY Tab 3||GT-P5210||4.4.2||February 23, 15||Switzerland (AUT)||P5210XXUBOB1|
|GALAXY Tab 3||GT-P5210||4.4.2||August 25, 14||Singapore (XSP)||P5210XXUBNH1|
|GALAXY Tab 3||GT-P5210||4.4.2||December 15, 14||Baltic (SEB)||P5210XXUBNK2|
|GALAXY Tab 3||GT-P5210||4.4.2||December 19, 14||Germany (1&1) (XEG)||P5210XXUBNK2|
|GALAXY Tab 3||GT-P5210||4.4.2||November 28, 14||Bulgaria (BGL)||P5210XXUBNK2|
|GALAXY Tab 3||GT-P5210||4.4.2||August 19, 14||Russia (SER)||P5210XXUBNG4|
|GALAXY Tab 3||GT-P5210||4.4.2||December 15, 14||Hungary (XEH)||P5210XXUBNK2|
|GALAXY Tab 3||GT-P5210||4.4.2||October 07, 15||Luxembourg (LUX)||P5210XXUBOH1|
|GALAXY Tab 3||GT-P5210||4.4.2||February 09, 15||Israel (ILO)||P5210XXUBNK2|
1 - 15 of 69
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab 3 GT-P5210
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab 3 as GT-P5210.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab 3 GT-P5210 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab 3 GT-P5210 in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-P5210 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab 3 GT-P5210 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-P5210.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool