- Algeria (SAC)
- Argentina (ARO)
- Australia (XSA)
- Baltic (SEB)
- Belgium (BSE)
- Brazil (ZTO)
- Bulgaria (BGL)
- Chile (CHO)
- China (CHN)
- Colombia (COO)
- Croatia (TRA)
- Cyprus (Cytamobile Vodafone) (CYO)
- Czech Republic (XEZ)
- France (XEF)
- Germany (DBT)
- Greece (EUR)
- Hong Kong (TGY)
- Hungary (XEH)
- Israel (ILO)
- Italy (ITV)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- New Zealand (NZC)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Panama (TPA)
- Peru (PEO)
- Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)
- Poland (XEO)
- Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
- Romania (Cosmote) (COA)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Serbia (SMO)
- Slovakia (XSK)
- Slovenia (SIO)
- Slovenia (Mobitel) (MOT)
- South Africa (XFA)
- Spain (PHE)
GALAXY Tab 2 10.1 GT-P5110 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab 2 10.1 GT-P5110. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab 2 10.1 GT-P5110 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab 2 10.1 models such asGT-P5100. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-P5110 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab 2 10.1||GT-P5110||4.2.2||March 31, 14||Slovenia (SIO)||P5110XXDNB1|
|GALAXY Tab 2 10.1||GT-P5110||4.2.2||April 08, 14||Bulgaria (BGL)||P5110XXDNB1|
|GALAXY Tab 2 10.1||GT-P5110||4.1.2||June 10, 13||Colombia (COO)||P5110XXDMA2|
|GALAXY Tab 2 10.1||GT-P5110||4.2.2||November 18, 13||Germany (DBT)||P5110XXDMI1|
|GALAXY Tab 2 10.1||GT-P5110||4.2.2||April 01, 14||Serbia (SMO)||P5110XXDNB1|
|GALAXY Tab 2 10.1||GT-P5110||4.2.2||April 01, 14||Belgium (BSE)||P5110XXDNB1|
|GALAXY Tab 2 10.1||GT-P5110||4.2.2||November 29, 13||Russia (SER)||P5110XXDMI1|
|GALAXY Tab 2 10.1||GT-P5110||4.2.2||April 01, 14||New Zealand (NZC)||P5110XXDNB2|
|GALAXY Tab 2 10.1||GT-P5110||4.2.2||November 21, 13||Spain (PHE)||P5110XXDMI1|
|GALAXY Tab 2 10.1||GT-P5110||4.2.2||October 25, 13||Thailand (THL)||P5110XXDMH3|
|GALAXY Tab 2 10.1||GT-P5110||4.2.2||November 15, 13||Italy (ITV)||P5110XXDMI1|
|GALAXY Tab 2 10.1||GT-P5110||4.2.2||April 03, 14||Portugal (TPH) (TPH)||P5110XXDNB1|
|GALAXY Tab 2 10.1||GT-P5110||4.1.2||June 07, 13||Chile (CHO)||P5110XXDMA2|
|GALAXY Tab 2 10.1||GT-P5110||4.2.2||April 08, 14||Croatia (TRA)||P5110XXDNB1|
|GALAXY Tab 2 10.1||GT-P5110||4.1.2||June 14, 13||Brazil (ZTO)||P5110XXDMD1|
1 - 15 of 49
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab 2 10.1 GT-P5110
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab 2 10.1 as GT-P5110.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab 2 10.1 GT-P5110 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab 2 10.1 GT-P5110 in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-P5110 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab 2 10.1 GT-P5110 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-P5110.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool