- Algeria (SAC)
- Argentina (ARO)
- Australia (XSA)
- Baltic (SEB)
- Brazil (ZTO)
- Bulgaria (BGL)
- Canada (XAC)
- Chile (CHO)
- China (CHN)
- China (China Mobile) (CHZ)
- Colombia (COO)
- Czech Republic (XEZ)
- Egypt (EGY)
- France (XEF)
- Greece (EUR)
- Hong Kong (TGY)
- Hungary (XEH)
- Indonesia (XSE)
- Iraq (MID)
- Israel (ILO)
- Italy (ITV)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Malaysia (XME)
- Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- New Zealand (NZC)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Paraguay (UPO)
- Peru (PEO)
- Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)
- Poland (XEO)
- Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
- Romania (ROM)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Saudi Arabia (JED) (JED)
- Singapore (XSP)
- Slovakia (XSK)
GALAXY Tab 10.1 GT-P7510 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Tab 10.1 GT-P7510. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Tab 10.1 GT-P7510 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Tab 10.1 models such asGT-P7503, GT-P7500, GT-P7500D, GT-P7500M, GT-P7500R. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-P7510 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Tab 10.1||GT-P7510||3.2||January 13, 12||Paraguay (UPO)||P7510UBKL2|
|GALAXY Tab 10.1||GT-P7510||3.2||January 13, 12||Argentina (ARO)||P7510UBKL2|
|GALAXY Tab 10.1||GT-P7510||4.0.4||August 08, 12||USA (XAB)||P7510UELPL|
|GALAXY Tab 10.1||GT-P7510||3.2||January 17, 12||Colombia (COO)||P7510UBKL2|
|GALAXY Tab 10.1||GT-P7510||4.0.4||July 27, 12||Singapore (XSP)||P7510DXLP5|
|GALAXY Tab 10.1||GT-P7510||4.0.4||September 05, 12||Switzerland (AUT)||P7510XWLP4|
|GALAXY Tab 10.1||GT-P7510||4.0.4||July 27, 12||Indonesia (XSE)||P7510DXLP5|
|GALAXY Tab 10.1||GT-P7510||4.0.4||July 27, 12||Malaysia (XME)||P7510DXLP5|
|GALAXY Tab 10.1||GT-P7510||4.0.4||August 13, 12||Thailand (THL)||P7510DXLP7|
|GALAXY Tab 10.1||GT-P7510||4.0.4||March 13, 13||Portugal (TPH) (TPH)||P7510XWMPE|
|GALAXY Tab 10.1||GT-P7510||4.0.4||August 30, 12||Taiwan (BRI)||P7510ZSLP8|
|GALAXY Tab 10.1||GT-P7510||4.0.4||September 25, 12||Egypt (EGY)||P7510JPLP5|
|GALAXY Tab 10.1||GT-P7510||4.0.4||October 22, 12||Chile (CHO)||P7510UBLP2|
|GALAXY Tab 10.1||GT-P7510||4.0.4||September 25, 12||Iraq (MID)||P7510JPLP5|
|GALAXY Tab 10.1||GT-P7510||4.0.4||March 13, 13||Slovakia (XSK)||P7510XWMPE|
1 - 15 of 50
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Tab 10.1 GT-P7510
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Tab 10.1 as GT-P7510.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Tab 10.1 GT-P7510 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Tab 10.1 GT-P7510 in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-P7510 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Tab 10.1 GT-P7510 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-P7510.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool