- Afghanistan (AFG)
- Algeria (TMC)
- Bangladesh (BNG)
- Bolivia (BVO)
- Brazil (ZTO)
- Brazil (Claro) (ZTA)
- Brazil (Oi) (ZTR)
- Brazil (TIM) (ZTM)
- Brazil (VIVO) (ZVV)
- Cambodia (CAM)
- Colombia (COL)
- Colombia (COO)
- Egypt (EGY)
- India (INS)
- Indonesia (XID)
- Iran (THR)
- Iraq (MID)
- Kazakhstan (SKZ)
- Kenya (AFR)
- Kenya (Zain) (DKR)
- Libya (BTC)
- Malaysia (XME)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
- Nepal (NPL)
- Nigeria (ECT)
- Pakistan (PAK)
- Panama (TPA)
- Philippines (Globe) (GLB)
- Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)
- Philippines (Smart) (SMA)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (ACR)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Saudi Arabia (WTL)
- Singapore (MM1)
- Singapore (XSP)
- Singapore (SingTel) (SIN)
- Singapore (StarHub) (STH)
- South Africa (XFE)
- South America (Moviestar) (CRM)
- South America (Open Line) (NBS)
Galaxy S8 SM-G950FD Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Galaxy S8 SM-G950FD. You can flash your device with our Galaxy S8 SM-G950FD firmware, we have firmwares for different Galaxy S8 models such as SM-G950N, SM-G950U1, SM-G9508, SM-G950U, SM-G950W. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G950FD firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Galaxy S8||SM-G950FD||7.0||November 13, 17||Kenya (AFR)||G950FXXU1AQJ5|
|Galaxy S8||SM-G950FD||7.0||July 14, 17||Kenya (AFR)||G950FXXU1AQG5|
|Galaxy S8||SM-G950FD||7.0||November 29, 17||Kenya (AFR)||G950FXXU1AQK7|
|Galaxy S8||SM-G950FD||7.0||August 16, 17||Kenya (AFR)||G950FXXU1AQH3|
|Galaxy S8||SM-G950FD||8.0.0||September 18, 18||Kenya (AFR)||G950FXXU4CRI5|
|Galaxy S8||SM-G950FD||8.0.0||February 24, 18||Kenya (AFR)||G950FXXU1CRB7|
|Galaxy S8||SM-G950FD||8.0.0||November 23, 18||Kenya (AFR)||G950FXXU4CRK1|
|Galaxy S8||SM-G950FD||8.0.0||October 17, 18||Kenya (AFR)||G950FXXS4CRIA|
|Galaxy S8||SM-G950FD||8.0.0||May 25, 18||Kenya (AFR)||G950FXXU2CRED|
|Galaxy S8||SM-G950FD||8.0.0||January 22, 19||Kenya (AFR)||G950FXXS4CRLB|
|Galaxy S8||SM-G950FD||8.0.0||June 25, 18||Kenya (AFR)||G950FXXU2CRF7|
|Galaxy S8||SM-G950FD||8.0.0||July 16, 18||Kenya (AFR)||G950FXXS3CRG1|
|Galaxy S8||SM-G950FD||8.0.0||December 19, 18||Kenya (AFR)||G950FXXU4CRL3|
|Galaxy S8||SM-G950FD||8.0.0||August 06, 18||Kenya (AFR)||G950FXXU3CRGH|
|Galaxy S8||SM-G950FD||8.0.0||April 25, 18||Kenya (AFR)||G950FXXU1CRD7|
1 - 15 of 28
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Galaxy S8 SM-G950FD
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Galaxy S8 as SM-G950FD.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Galaxy S8 SM-G950FD firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Galaxy S8 SM-G950FD in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G950FD to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Galaxy S8 SM-G950FD to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G950FD.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool