GALAXY S7 SM-G930S Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S7 SM-G930S. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S7 SM-G930S firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY S7 models such as SM-G930V, SM-G930FD, SM-G930AZ, SM-G930R6, SM-G9308, SM-G930T1, SM-G9300, SM-G930R7, SM-G930F, SM-G930K, SM-G930L, SM-G930P, SM-G930R4, SM-G930T, SM-G930W8, SM-G930VC, SM-G930U. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G930S firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G930S||6.0.1||April 22, 16||Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC)||G930SKSU1APDA|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G930S||6.0.1||May 31, 16||Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC)||G930SKSU1APE7|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G930S||6.0.1||June 23, 16||Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC)||G930SKSU1APF5|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G930S||6.0.1||August 01, 16||Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC)||G930SKSU1APG7|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G930S||6.0.1||August 31, 16||Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC)||G930SKSU1APH3|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G930S||6.0.1||November 14, 16||Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC)||G930SKSU1APK1|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G930S||6.0.1||December 26, 16||Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC)||G930SKSU1APL1|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G930S||7.0||January 19, 17||Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC)||G930SKSU1DQA5|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G930S||7.0||February 06, 17||Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC)||G930SKSU1DQA9|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G930S||7.0||March 02, 17||Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC)||G930SKSU1DQB5|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G930S||7.0||April 28, 17||Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC)||G930SKSU1DQD3|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G930S||7.0||July 11, 17||Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC)||G930SKSU1DQF4|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G930S||7.0||July 20, 17||Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC)||G930SKSU1DQG1|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G930S||7.0||November 01, 17||Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC)||G930SKSU1DQJ1|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G930S||7.0||December 18, 17||Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC)||G930SKSU1DQL1|
1 - 15 of 25
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S7 SM-G930S
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S7 as SM-G930S.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S7 SM-G930S firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S7 SM-G930S in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G930S to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S7 SM-G930S to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G930S.
What is S7 SM G930S Firmware?
Android devices are becoming infected with a gradual infection. If you're having problems with your smartphone, I propose installing a stock ROM. I understand if you're not sure what it is. So, Stock ROM is a basic firmware that comes straight from the factory. When you bought the Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930S phone and installed the stock firmware, here is what it entails.
How does S7 SM G930S Firmware work?
Firmware is an operating system that is the base of your phone as it sends the signals to the applications and programs to perform. Also, it forms a link on your device so that the signals are coordinated and your previous issues are eliminated. Without the firmware the OS and hardware working is of no use.
Which Firmware to Download?
Installation of the firmware or software for your phone ROM should be coordinated. If you are going to use this firmware on a device other than SM G930S model your phone might brick. this software should be for the exact model matching the regional code and the PDA number.
- Region/ Carrier Match the area code with your firmware and then install it. The specifications are mentioned on our website where you can check it. Without the same regional code, the firmware will have no chance of updating and the zip file provided by us will not work.
- PDA The construct adaptation is spoken to by the PDA, which regularly changes for diverse firmware records. The PDA, just like the Show number (SM G930S), is made up of an assortment of characters and integrability.
How to detect the current firmware in your phone?
It is rather a straightforward method checking the current firmware in Samsung smartphones than ither OS systems. The number is written right at the front and you can match the previous firmware codes to be able to detect the successful installation for the new one as well. However, there will be some changes mentioned above.
On Samsung devices, go to Settings > About Device > Build Number. On HTC smartphones, go to Settings > About Device > Software Information > Software Version.
Requirements to download SM G930S Firmware related tasks?
Make sure you have the mentioned requirements before flashing your smartphone.
- Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930S Mobile Supported ROM
- Get the necessary driver and firmware.
- To install the firmware, you'll need a computer or laptop.
- Your phone's battery needs to be between 50 and 80 percent charged.
- Before installing any new firmware, ensure the security of your data.
Advantages you can get
- Update the firmware on your Samsung Galaxy phone.
- Reinstall the official stock ROM that was installed.
- Your Samsung Android handset should be unrooted.
- Fix software problems that cause your device's OS (Operating System) and apps to hang or behave strangely.
- Fix the error of an unknown baseband.
- Fix Samsung devices that are stuck in a boot loop, such as those that are stuck on the Samsung logo or that keep restarting.
- Make use of the firmware for Android development.
- Remove malware, viruses, and spyware from your Samsung smartphone, as well as a variety of other threats.
- Fixing applications that aren't working.
- Remove root.
- Wipe data.
- Wipe cache.
- Hard reset.
- Fix sound problems.
- Fix Wifi connectivity issues.
- Fix hide imei.
- Fix baseband unknown.
- Remove root.
- Wipe data.
- Wipe cache.
- Hard reset
Although Flashing firmware does not affect the warranty of your phones, make sure to check the model and confirm from the manufacturer before you do so. Also create a backup of all your media and other files as they will be hard to recover after you have flashed your Samsung Galaxy S7 SM G930S firmware device.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool