- Afghanistan (AFG)
- Algeria (TMC)
- Cambodia (CAM)
- Caucasus Countries (CAU)
- Egypt (EGY)
- Hong Kong (TGY)
- India (INS)
- Indonesia (XID)
- Iran (THR)
- Iraq (MID)
- Kazakhstan (SKZ)
- Kenya (AFR)
- Kenya (Zain) (DKR)
- Libya (BTC)
- Malaysia (XME)
- Nepal (NPL)
- Nigeria (ECT)
- Pakistan (PAK)
- Philippines (Globe) (GLB)
- Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)
- Philippines (Smart) (SMA)
- Philippines (Sun Cellular) (XTE)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (ACR)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Saudi Arabia (WTL)
- Singapore (MM1)
- Singapore (XSP)
- Singapore (SingTel) (SIN)
- Singapore (StarHub) (STH)
- Sri Lanka (SLK)
- Taiwan (BRI)
GALAXY S7 SM-G930FD Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S7 SM-G930FD. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S7 SM-G930FD firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY S7 models such as SM-G930V, SM-G930AZ, SM-G930R6, SM-G9308, SM-G930T1, SM-G9300, SM-G930R7, SM-G930F, SM-G930K, SM-G930L, SM-G930P, SM-G930R4, SM-G930S, SM-G930T, SM-G930W8, SM-G930VC, SM-G930U. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G930FD firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G930FD||6.0.1||May 13, 16||Singapore (XSP)||G930FXXU1APDQ|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G930FD||6.0.1||October 18, 16||Nepal (NPL)||G930FXXU1BPJ7|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G930FD||6.0.1||July 11, 16||Vietnam (XXV)||G930FXXS1APG3|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G930FD||6.0.1||October 18, 16||Sri Lanka (SLK)||G930FXXU1BPJ7|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G930FD||6.0.1||July 11, 16||Cambodia (CAM)||G930FXXS1APG3|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G930FD||6.0.1||October 18, 16||India (INS)||G930FXXU1BPJ7|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G930FD||6.0.1||May 13, 16||Singapore (SingTel) (SIN)||G930FXXU1APDQ|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G930FD||6.0.1||December 15, 16||Nepal (NPL)||G930FXXU1BPL2|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G930FD||6.0.1||September 27, 16||Thailand (THL)||G930FXXS1BPI8|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G930FD||6.0.1||December 15, 16||Sri Lanka (SLK)||G930FXXU1BPL2|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G930FD||6.0.1||December 15, 16||India (INS)||G930FXXU1BPL2|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G930FD||6.0.1||May 13, 16||Singapore (StarHub) (STH)||G930FXXU1APDQ|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G930FD||6.0.1||September 27, 16||Vietnam (XXV)||G930FXXS1BPI8|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G930FD||6.0.1||September 27, 16||Cambodia (CAM)||G930FXXS1BPI8|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G930FD||6.0.1||October 06, 16||Thailand (THL)||G930FXXU1BPIG|
1 - 15 of 796
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S7 SM-G930FD
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S7 as SM-G930FD.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S7 SM-G930FD firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S7 SM-G930FD in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G930FD to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S7 SM-G930FD to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G930FD.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool