GALAXY S7 SM-G9300 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S7 SM-G9300. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S7 SM-G9300 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY S7 models such as SM-G930V, SM-G930FD, SM-G930AZ, SM-G930R6, SM-G9308, SM-G930T1, SM-G930R7, SM-G930F, SM-G930K, SM-G930L, SM-G930P, SM-G930R4, SM-G930S, SM-G930T, SM-G930W8, SM-G930VC, SM-G930U. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G9300 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G9300||6.0.1||July 06, 16||China (Open China) (CHC)||G9300ZCU2APF7|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G9300||6.0.1||July 21, 16||China (Open China) (CHC)||G9300ZCU2APG2|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G9300||6.0.1||August 12, 16||China (Open China) (CHC)||G9300ZCU2APH1|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G9300||6.0.1||September 21, 16||China (Open China) (CHC)||G9300ZCU2API3|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G9300||6.0.1||November 09, 16||China (Open China) (CHC)||G9300ZCU2APJ6|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G9300||6.0.1||November 29, 16||China (Open China) (CHC)||G9300ZCU2APK2|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G9300||6.0.1||January 07, 17||China (Open China) (CHC)||G9300ZCU2APL2|
|GALAXY S7||SM-G9300||7.0||March 07, 17||China (Open China) (CHC)||G9300ZCU2BQC1|
1 - 8 of 8
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S7 SM-G9300
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S7 as SM-G9300.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S7 SM-G9300 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S7 SM-G9300 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G9300 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S7 SM-G9300 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G9300.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool