GALAXY S6 SM-G920R6 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S6 SM-G920R6. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S6 SM-G920R6 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY S6 models such as SM-G920AZ, SM-G920FQ, SM-G920R7, SC-05G, SM-G9200, SM-G9208, SM-G9209, SM-G920F, SM-G920I, SM-G920K, SM-G920L, SM-G920P, SM-G920R4, SM-G920S, SM-G920T, SM-G920T1, SM-G920V, SM-G920W8. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G920R6 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S6||SM-G920R6||6.0.1||December 15, 16||USA (VZW) (LRA)||G920R6WWU3CPK3|
|GALAXY S6||SM-G920R6||6.0.1||May 24, 16||USA (VZW) (LRA)||G920R6WWU3CPD2|
|GALAXY S6||SM-G920R6||7.0||May 25, 17||USA (VZW) (LRA)||G920R6WWU3DQD1|
|GALAXY S6||SM-G920R6||7.0||January 24, 18||USA (VZW) (LRA)||G920R6WWS3DQL1|
|GALAXY S6||SM-G920R6||7.0||July 11, 17||USA (VZW) (LRA)||G920R6WWU3DQF1|
|GALAXY S6||SM-G920R6||7.0||October 10, 17||USA (VZW) (LRA)||G920R6WWU3DQI1|
|GALAXY S6||SM-G920R6||7.0||October 15, 18||USA (VZW) (LRA)||G920R6WWU3DRI2|
1 - 7 of 7
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S6 SM-G920R6
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S6 as SM-G920R6.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S6 SM-G920R6 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S6 SM-G920R6 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G920R6 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S6 SM-G920R6 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G920R6.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool