GALAXY S6 SM-G920R4 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S6 SM-G920R4. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S6 SM-G920R4 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY S6 models such as SM-G920AZ, SM-G920FQ, SM-G920R7, SM-G920R6, SC-05G, SM-G9200, SM-G9208, SM-G9209, SM-G920F, SM-G920I, SM-G920K, SM-G920L, SM-G920P, SM-G920S, SM-G920T, SM-G920T1, SM-G920V, SM-G920W8. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G920R4 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S6||SM-G920R4||7.0||October 02, 18||USA (USC)||G920R4TYU4DRI1|
|GALAXY S6||SM-G920R4||7.0||December 04, 17||USA (USC)||G920R4TYS4DQK2|
|GALAXY S6||SM-G920R4||7.0||May 30, 17||USA (USC)||G920R4TYU4DQD3|
|GALAXY S6||SM-G920R4||6.0.1||December 26, 16||USA (USC)||G920R4TYS4CPL1|
|GALAXY S6||SM-G920R4||6.0.1||November 25, 16||USA (USC)||G920R4TYS4CPK3|
|GALAXY S6||SM-G920R4||6.0.1||November 04, 16||USA (USC)||G920R4TYS3CPJ1|
|GALAXY S6||SM-G920R4||6.0.1||July 19, 16||USA (USC)||G920R4TYU3CPF5|
|GALAXY S6||SM-G920R4||6.0.1||March 21, 16||USA (USC)||G920R4TYU3CPB4|
1 - 8 of 8
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S6 SM-G920R4
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S6 as SM-G920R4.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S6 SM-G920R4 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S6 SM-G920R4 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G920R4 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S6 SM-G920R4 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G920R4.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool