GALAXY S6 SC-05G Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S6 SC-05G. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S6 SC-05G firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY S6 models such asSM-G920AZ, SM-G920FQ, SM-G920R7, SM-G920R6, SM-G9200, SM-G9208, SM-G9209, SM-G920F, SM-G920I, SM-G920K, SM-G920L, SM-G920P, SM-G920R4, SM-G920S, SM-G920T, SM-G920T1, SM-G920V, SM-G920W8. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SC-05G firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S6||SC-05G||7.0||January 05, 18||Japan (DCM)||SC05GOMU1CQL2|
|GALAXY S6||SC-05G||6.0.1||March 16, 16||Japan (DCM)||SC05GOMU1BPC2|
|GALAXY S6||SC-05G||6.0.1||June 17, 16||Japan (DCM)||SC05GOMU1BPE2|
|GALAXY S6||SC-05G||7.0||June 01, 17||Japan (DCM)||SC05GOMU1CQD3|
|GALAXY S6||SC-05G||7.0||May 29, 18||Japan (DCM)||SC05GOMU1CRD1|
|GALAXY S6||SC-05G||6.0.1||January 23, 17||Japan (DCM)||SC05GOMS1BQA1|
|GALAXY Note||SC-05D||4.1.2||November 28, 13||Japan (DCM)||SC05DOMMSI|
|GALAXY S6||SC-05G||6.0.1||October 25, 16||Japan (DCM)||SC05GOMU1BPJ3|
|GALAXY S6||SC-05G||7.0||November 09, 18||Japan (DCM)||SC05GOMU1CRI2|
1 - 9 of 9
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S6 SC-05G
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S6 as SC-05G.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S6 SC-05G firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S6 SC-05G in Download Mode.
- Connect your SC-05G to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S6 SC-05G to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SC-05G.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool