GALAXY S6 edge+ SM-G928N0 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S6 edge+ SM-G928N0. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S6 edge+ SM-G928N0 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY S6 edge+ models such asSM-G928V, SM-G9280, SM-G9287, SM-G9287C, SM-G928C, SM-G928F, SM-G928G, SM-G928I, SM-G928K, SM-G928L, SM-G928P, SM-G928R4, SM-G928S, SM-G928T, SM-G928W8. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G928N0 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S6 edge+||SM-G928N0||6.0.1||August 19, 16||Korea (KOO)||G928N0KOU1BPH3|
|GALAXY S6 edge+||SM-G928N0||6.0.1||February 02, 17||Korea (KOO)||G928N0KOU2BQA1|
|GALAXY S6 edge+||SM-G928N0||6.0.1||May 26, 16||Korea (KOO)||G928N0KOU1BPE3|
1 - 3 of 3
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S6 edge+ SM-G928N0
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S6 edge+ as SM-G928N0.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S6 edge+ SM-G928N0 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S6 edge+ SM-G928N0 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G928N0 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S6 edge+ SM-G928N0 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G928N0.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool