- Argentina (ANC)
- Argentina (ARO)
- Argentina (Claro) (CTI)
- Argentina (Movistar) (UFN)
- Argentina (Personal) (PSN)
- Bahamas (BTC) (BAT)
- Bolivia (BVO)
- Brazil (ZTO)
- Brazil (Claro) (ZTA)
- Brazil (VIVO) (ZVV)
- Chile (CHO)
- Chile (CRC)
- Chile (Claro) (CHL)
- Chile (Entel PCS) (CHE)
- Colombia (COO)
- Colombia (Comcel) (COM)
- Colombia (Movistar) (COB)
- Columbia (Avantel) (COD)
- Columbia (EBT) (COE)
- Costa Rica (ICE)
- Dominican Republic (CDR)
- Dominican Republic (Orange) (DOR)
- Ecuador (ECO)
- Guatemala (PGU)
- Guatemala (TGU)
- Guatemala (Tigo) (CGU)
- India (INS)
- Jamaica (JDI)
- Mexico (IUS)
- Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)
- Panama (TPA)
- Panama (Cable & Wireless) (PCW)
- Panama (Claro) (CPA)
- Paraguay (UPO)
- Paraguay (Claro) (CTP)
- Paraguay (Personal) (PSP)
- Paraguay (Tigo) (TGP)
- Peru (PET)
- Peru (Nextel) (PNT)
GALAXY S6 edge+ SM-G928G Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S6 edge+ SM-G928G. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S6 edge+ SM-G928G firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY S6 edge+ models such asSM-G928V, SM-G9280, SM-G9287, SM-G9287C, SM-G928C, SM-G928F, SM-G928I, SM-G928K, SM-G928L, SM-G928N0, SM-G928P, SM-G928R4, SM-G928S, SM-G928T, SM-G928W8. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G928G firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S6 edge+||SM-G928G||6.0.1||July 28, 16||Jamaica (JDI)||G928GUBU2BPF5|
|GALAXY S6 edge+||SM-G928G||7.0||July 26, 18||Colombia (COO)||G928GUBS4CRG1|
|GALAXY S6 edge+||SM-G928G||7.0||March 01, 18||Panama (TPA)||G928GUBS4CRB1|
|GALAXY S6 edge+||SM-G928G||6.0.1||March 27, 17||Chile (CHO)||G928GUBS3BQC2|
|GALAXY S6 edge+||SM-G928G||5.1.1||November 25, 15||Jamaica (JDI)||G928GUBU2AOJ4|
|GALAXY S6 edge+||SM-G928G||7.0||March 01, 18||Paraguay (UPO)||G928GUBS4CRB1|
|GALAXY S6 edge+||SM-G928G||6.0.1||January 26, 17||Paraguay (UPO)||G928GUBS3BQA2|
|GALAXY S6 edge+||SM-G928G||7.0||November 15, 17||Panama (TPA)||G928GUBU3CQJ4|
|GALAXY S6 edge+||SM-G928G||6.0.1||March 27, 17||Colombia (COO)||G928GUBS3BQC2|
|GALAXY S6 edge+||SM-G928G||7.0||July 14, 17||Brazil (ZTO)||G928GUBU3CQF2|
|GALAXY S6 edge+||SM-G928G||7.0||March 28, 18||Panama (TPA)||G928GUBU4CRC1|
|GALAXY S6 edge+||SM-G928G||7.0||December 26, 17||Argentina (ARO)||G928GUBS3CQL7|
|GALAXY S6 edge+||SM-G928G||6.0.1||January 09, 17||Brazil (ZTO)||G928GUBU3BPL5|
|GALAXY S6 edge+||SM-G928G||7.0||February 12, 18||Ecuador (ECO)||G928GUBS4CRA3|
|GALAXY S6 edge+||SM-G928G||7.0||November 15, 17||Paraguay (UPO)||G928GUBU3CQJ4|
1 - 15 of 591
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S6 edge+ SM-G928G
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S6 edge+ as SM-G928G.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S6 edge+ SM-G928G firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S6 edge+ SM-G928G in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G928G to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S6 edge+ SM-G928G to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G928G.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool