- Afghanistan (AFG)
- Algeria (TMC)
- Angola (Unitel) (XFU)
- Cambodia (CAM)
- Egypt (EGY)
- Iran (THR)
- Iraq (MID)
- Israel (ILO)
- Israel (Cellcom) (CEL)
- Israel (Orange/Partner) (PTR)
- Israel (Pelephone) (PCL)
- Kenya (AFR)
- Libya (BTC)
- Mauritius (Orange) (MRU)
- Morocco (MAT) (MAT)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
- Nigeria (ECT)
- Pakistan (PAK)
- Saudi Arabia (ACR)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Saudi Arabia (WTL)
GALAXY S6 edge+ SM-G928C Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S6 edge+ SM-G928C. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S6 edge+ SM-G928C firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY S6 edge+ models such asSM-G928V, SM-G9280, SM-G9287, SM-G9287C, SM-G928F, SM-G928G, SM-G928I, SM-G928K, SM-G928L, SM-G928N0, SM-G928P, SM-G928R4, SM-G928S, SM-G928T, SM-G928W8. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G928C firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S6 edge+||SM-G928C||7.0||August 29, 18||South Africa (XFA)||G928CXXS5CRH1|
|GALAXY S6 edge+||SM-G928C||6.0.1||August 08, 16||South Africa (XFA)||G928CXXU2BPG2|
|GALAXY S6 edge+||SM-G928C||7.0||January 23, 18||South Africa (XFA)||G928CXXS4CRA1|
|GALAXY S6 edge+||SM-G928C||7.0||July 28, 17||South Africa (XFA)||G928CXXU3CQG1|
|GALAXY S6 edge+||SM-G928C||7.0||April 27, 18||South Africa (XFA)||G928CXXU4CRD2|
|GALAXY S6 edge+||SM-G928C||7.0||November 08, 17||South Africa (XFA)||G928CXXS3CQJ2|
|GALAXY S6 edge+||SM-G928C||6.0.1||May 23, 16||South Africa (XFA)||G928CXXU2BPDB|
|GALAXY S6 edge+||SM-G928C||7.0||July 19, 17||South Africa (XFA)||G928CXXU3CQE1|
1 - 8 of 8
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S6 edge+ SM-G928C
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S6 edge+ as SM-G928C.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S6 edge+ SM-G928C firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S6 edge+ SM-G928C in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G928C to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S6 edge+ SM-G928C to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G928C.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool