GALAXY S6 edge+ SM-G9287C Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S6 edge+ SM-G9287C. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S6 edge+ SM-G9287C firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY S6 edge+ models such asSM-G928V, SM-G9280, SM-G9287, SM-G928C, SM-G928F, SM-G928G, SM-G928I, SM-G928K, SM-G928L, SM-G928N0, SM-G928P, SM-G928R4, SM-G928S, SM-G928T, SM-G928W8. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G9287C firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S6 edge+||SM-G9287C||5.1.1||August 16, 15||Philippines (Sun Cellular) (XTE)||G9287CDXU1AOGJ|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S6 edge+ SM-G9287C
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S6 edge+ as SM-G9287C.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S6 edge+ SM-G9287C firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S6 edge+ SM-G9287C in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G9287C to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S6 edge+ SM-G9287C to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G9287C.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool