- Argentina (ARO)
- Bolivia (BVO)
- Brazil (ZTO)
- Brazil (Claro) (ZTA)
- Brazil (Oi) (ZTR)
- Brazil (VIVO) (ZVV)
GALAXY S5 New Edition SM-G903M Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S5 New Edition SM-G903M. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S5 New Edition SM-G903M firmware. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G903M firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S5 New Edition||SM-G903M||6.0.1||February 07, 17||Uruguay (UYO)||G903MUBS1BQA2|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S5 New Edition SM-G903M
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S5 New Edition as SM-G903M.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S5 New Edition SM-G903M firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S5 New Edition SM-G903M in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G903M to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S5 New Edition SM-G903M to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G903M.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool