GALAXY S5 LTE-A SM-G906K Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S5 LTE-A SM-G906K. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S5 LTE-A SM-G906K firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY S5 LTE-A models such as SM-G906L, SM-G906S. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G906K firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S5 LTE-A||SM-G906K||6.0.1||January 04, 17||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||G906KKTU1CPL1|
|GALAXY S5 LTE-A||SM-G906K||6.0.1||June 27, 16||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||G906KKTU1CPF2|
|GALAXY S5 LTE-A||SM-G906K||6.0.1||September 29, 16||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||G906KKTU1CPI2|
|GALAXY S5 LTE-A||SM-G906K||6.0.1||November 16, 16||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||G906KKTU1CPK2|
|GALAXY S5 LTE-A||SM-G906K||6.0.1||May 16, 16||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||G906KKTU1CPE1|
|GALAXY S5 LTE-A||SM-G906K||6.0.1||August 10, 16||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||G906KKTU1CPG2|
1 - 6 of 6
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S5 LTE-A SM-G906K
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S5 LTE-A as SM-G906K.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S5 LTE-A SM-G906K firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S5 LTE-A SM-G906K in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G906K to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S5 LTE-A SM-G906K to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G906K.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool