GALAXY S5 SM-S902L Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S5 SM-S902L. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S5 SM-S902L firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY S5 models such as SM-G900AZ, SC-04F, SCL23, SM-G9006V, SM-G9006W, SM-G9008V, SM-G9008W, SM-G9009D, SM-G9009W, SM-G900F, SM-G900FD, SM-G900FQ, SM-G900H, SM-G900I, SM-G900K, SM-G900L, SM-G900M, SM-G900MD, SM-G900P, SM-G900R6. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-S902L firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S5||SM-S902L||4.4.2||July 08, 15||USA (Tracfone) (TFN)||S902LUDUAOD3|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S5 SM-S902L
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S5 as SM-S902L.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S5 SM-S902L firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S5 SM-S902L in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-S902L to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S5 SM-S902L to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-S902L.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool