GALAXY S5 SM-G900S Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S5 SM-G900S. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S5 SM-G900S firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY S5 models such asSM-G900AZ, SM-S902L, SC-04F, SCL23, SM-G9006V, SM-G9006W, SM-G9008V, SM-G9008W, SM-G9009D, SM-G9009W, SM-G900F, SM-G900FD, SM-G900FQ, SM-G900H, SM-G900I, SM-G900K, SM-G900L, SM-G900M, SM-G900MD, SM-G900P. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G900S firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S5||SM-G900S||6.0.1||January 02, 17||Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC)||G900SKSU1CPL5|
|GALAXY S5||SM-G900S||6.0.1||May 17, 16||Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC)||G900SKSU1CPD1|
|GALAXY S5||SM-G900S||6.0.1||July 07, 16||Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC)||G900SKSU1CPF2|
|GALAXY S5||SM-G900S||6.0.1||October 11, 16||Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC)||G900SKSU1CPI1|
|GALAXY S5||SM-G900S||6.0.1||August 01, 16||Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC)||G900SKSU1CPG1|
1 - 5 of 5
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S5 SM-G900S
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S5 as SM-G900S.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S5 SM-G900S firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S5 SM-G900S in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G900S to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S5 SM-G900S to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G900S.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool