- Bulgaria (BGL)
- France (Orange) (FTM)
- Hungary (XEH)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
GALAXY S5 Active SM-G870F Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S5 Active SM-G870F. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S5 Active SM-G870F firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY S5 Active models such asSM-G870F0, SC-02G, SM-G870W. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G870F firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S5 Active||SM-G870F||5.0||March 16, 15||Norway (Telenor) (TEN)||G870FXXU1BOB4|
|GALAXY S5 Active||SM-G870F||5.0||May 01, 19||Norway (Telenor) (TEN)||G870FXXS1BSC1|
|GALAXY S5 Active||SM-G870F||5.0||January 16, 17||Norway (Telenor) (TEN)||G870FXXU1BPK2|
|GALAXY S5 Active||SM-G870F||5.0||March 27, 17||Norway (Telenor) (TEN)||G870FXXU1BQC1|
|GALAXY S5 Active||SM-G870F||5.0||September 26, 16||Norway (Telenor) (TEN)||G870FXXS1BPI2|
|GALAXY S5 Active||SM-G870F||5.0||August 08, 16||Norway (Telenor) (TEN)||G870FXXS1BPF1|
1 - 6 of 6
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S5 Active SM-G870F
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S5 Active as SM-G870F.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S5 Active SM-G870F firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S5 Active SM-G870F in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G870F to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S5 Active SM-G870F to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G870F.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool