- Baltic (SEB)
- Czech Republic (ETL)
- Czech Republic (Vodafone) (VDC)
- France (XEF)
- Germany (DBT)
- Greece (Vodafone) (VGR)
- Hungary (XEH)
- Ireland (TSI)
- Ireland (Meteor) (MET)
- Ireland (Vodafone) (VDI)
- Italy (Vodafone) (OMN)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- Netherlands (TPD)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Poland (XEO)
- Portugal (Vodafone) (TCL)
- Romania (ROM)
- Romania (Vodafone) (CNX)
GALAXY S4 mini GT-I9195I Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S4 mini GT-I9195I. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S4 mini GT-I9195I firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY S4 mini models such asSHV-E370K, SCH-I435L, GT-I9190, GT-I9192, GT-I9192I, GT-I9195, GT-I9195H, GT-I9195L, GT-I9195T, GT-I9197, SCH-I435, SGH-I257M, SM-S890L. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-I9195I firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S4 mini||GT-I9195I||4.4.4||February 12, 16||United Kingdom (O2) (O2U)||I9195IXXU1AOL2|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S4 mini GT-I9195I
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S4 mini as GT-I9195I.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S4 mini GT-I9195I firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S4 mini GT-I9195I in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-I9195I to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S4 mini GT-I9195I to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-I9195I.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool