GALAXY S4 Mini (Sprint) SPH-L520 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S4 Mini (Sprint) SPH-L520. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S4 Mini (Sprint) SPH-L520 firmware. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SPH-L520 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S4 Mini (Sprint)||SPH-L520||4.4.2||February 01, 17||USA (Sprint) (SPR)||L520VPSBQA1|
|GALAXY S4 Mini (Sprint)||SPH-L520||4.4.2||August 18, 15||USA (Sprint) (SPR)||L520VPUBOH1|
1 - 2 of 2
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S4 Mini (Sprint) SPH-L520
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S4 Mini (Sprint) as SPH-L520.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S4 Mini (Sprint) SPH-L520 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S4 Mini (Sprint) SPH-L520 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SPH-L520 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S4 Mini (Sprint) SPH-L520 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SPH-L520.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool