- Australia (Telstra) (TEL)
- Australia (Vodafone) (VAU)
- Austria (TTR)
- Austria (A1) (MOB)
- Austria (T-Mobile) (MAX)
- Austria (Telering) (TRG)
- Croatia (T-Mobile) (CRO)
- Cyprus (CYV)
- Czech Republic (ETL)
- Czech Republic (Vodafone) (VDC)
- Fiji (VFJ)
- France (Orange) (FTM)
- Germany (T-Mobile) (DTM)
- Germany (Vodafone) (VD2)
- Greece (EUR)
- Greece (Cosmote) (COS)
- Greece (Vodafone) (VGR)
- Hungary (T-Mobile) (TMH)
- Ireland (Vodafone) (VDI)
- Netherlands (DBE)
- Netherlands (T-Mobile) (TNL)
- New Zealand (NZC)
- New Zealand (TNZ)
- New Zealand (Vodafone) (VNZ)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Norway (Telenor) (TEN)
- Poland (T-Mobile) (TPL)
- Singapore (MM1)
GALAXY S4 LTE-A GT-I9506 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S4 LTE-A GT-I9506. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S4 LTE-A GT-I9506 firmware. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-I9506 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S4 LTE-A||GT-I9506||5.0.1||December 03, 15||Singapore (SingTel) (SIN)||I9506XXUDOK1|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S4 LTE-A GT-I9506
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S4 LTE-A as GT-I9506.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S4 LTE-A GT-I9506 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S4 LTE-A GT-I9506 in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-I9506 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S4 LTE-A GT-I9506 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-I9506.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool