GALAXY S4 SC-04E Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S4 SC-04E. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S4 SC-04E firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY S4 models such asSGH-I337Z, SGH-M919N, SGH-S970G, SHV-E300L, SHV-E330K, SHV-E330L, SCH-I545PP, GT-I9500, GT-I9502, GT-I9505, GT-I9507, GT-I9507V, GT-I9508, GT-I9508V, GT-I9515, GT-I9515L, SCH-I545, SCH-I545L, SCH-I959, SCH-R970. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SC-04E firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S6 edge||SC-04G||7.0||May 28, 18||Japan (DCM)||SC04GOMU1CRD1|
|GALAXY S5||SC-04F||5.0||November 16, 15||Japan (DCM)||SC04FOMU1WOJ1|
|GALAXY S5||SC-04F||6.0.1||December 16, 16||Japan (DCM)||SC04FOMS1XPK1|
|Galaxy||SC-04J||8.0.0||March 14, 19||Japan (DCM)||SC04JOMU1BSB3|
|GALAXY S6 edge||SC-04G||6.0.1||October 25, 16||Japan (DCM)||SC04GOMU1BPJ3|
|Galaxy||SC-04J||7.0||June 15, 17||Japan (DCM)||SC04JOMU1AQE7|
|GALAXY S6 edge||SC-04G||7.0||January 05, 18||Japan (DCM)||SC04GOMU1CQL2|
|Galaxy||SC-04J||8.0.0||June 19, 19||Japan (DCM)||SC04JOMU1BSE1|
|GALAXY S4||SC-04E||5.0.1||January 23, 17||Japan (DCM)||SC04EOMSGQA1|
|Galaxy||SC-04J||8.0.0||December 18, 19||Japan (DCM)||SC04JOMU1BSK1|
|Galaxy||SC-04J||7.0||April 04, 18||Japan (DCM)||SC04JOMU1ARC3|
|Galaxy||SC-04J||8.0.0||October 26, 18||Japan (DCM)||SC04JOMU1BRJ2|
|Galaxy||SC-04J||8.0.0||September 06, 19||Japan (DCM)||SC04JOMU1BSH1|
|GALAXY S4||SC-04E||5.0.1||May 10, 16||Japan (DCM)||SC04EOMUGPD3|
|Galaxy||SC-04J||7.0||July 25, 17||Japan (DCM)||SC04JOMS1AQG2|
1 - 15 of 36
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S4 SC-04E
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S4 as SC-04E.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S4 SC-04E firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S4 SC-04E in Download Mode.
- Connect your SC-04E to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S4 SC-04E to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SC-04E.
What is Galaxy S4 SC 04E Firmware?
Galaxy S4 SC 04E firmware is not the same as hardware or software. It is made up of a lower level microcode that implements device instructions rather than instructions for the central processing unit (CPU). The term "firmware" refers to the interface between hardware and software. In your smartphone flashing firmware helps reduce bootloop or logo stuck problems.
How does Galaxy S4 SC 04E Firmware work?
Think of S4 SC O4E firmware as a commander who helps the hardware process your information so that the applications work in harmony. It helps load the operating system in smartphones to work smoothly. Without the firmware most of the thing will not work and the value of your device is reduced.
Which Firmware to Download?
Firmware should be selected carefully. You should match the model number and version from our website. Also make sure you have matched the other CSC codes or else the wrong firmware can brick your device.
- Model We have firmware for different GALAXY S4 models such asSGH-I337Z, SGH-M919N, SGH-S970G, SHV-E300L, SHV-E330K, SHV-E330L, SCH-I545PP, GT-I9500, GT-I9502, GT-I9505, GT-I9507, GT-I9507V, GT-I9508, GT-I9508V, GT-I9515, GT-I9515L, SCH-I545, SCH-I545L, SCH-I959, SCH-R970.
- Region/ Carrier Because the manufacturer customizes the firmware for each country and area of use, it's critical to double-check that the firmware you want is accessible and supported for flashing.
- PDA The PDA represents the build version, which often changes for different firmware files. The PDA is made up of a variety of characters and integers, just like the Model number (SC O4E).
How to detect the current firmware in your phone?
On Samsung devices, go to Settings > About Device > Build Number. On HTC smartphones, go to Settings > About Device > Software Information > Software Version. There will be a clear mention of it there.
Requirements to download J5 SM J500M Firmware related tasks?
In order to get a successful firmware flash, you should take care of the following things.
- If your phone boots to normal mode without issue and you wish to update the Android version, go to developer options and enable OEM mode.
- A PC having windows 7 or above
- 60% and above battery.
- Odin Tool.
Advantages you can get
- The phone becomes more optimized for more advanced phone apps.
- The Android operating system (OS) is updated.
- A more intelligent user experience
- Themes and skins are new features.
- Battery utilization has improved.
- A better user experience with the camera
- Bug fixes, and so on.
- Sensors must be repaired.
- Resolve the issue of excessive heat.
- Restore functionality to applications that have stopped working.
- Restarting the gadget is now possible.
- Remove the pattern or password if applicable.
- Unknown basebands should be fixed.
- Get rid of the root.
- Delete all data.
A full flash could just mean upgrading or downgrading your phone's operating system, or it could involve switching to an altogether new mobile operating system. Depending on the security mechanisms in place on your phone, flashing your phone may destroy your phone's warranty and render it worthless.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool