GALAXY S4 GT-I9502 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S4 GT-I9502. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S4 GT-I9502 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY S4 models such asSGH-I337Z, SGH-M919N, SGH-S970G, SHV-E300L, SHV-E330K, SHV-E330L, SCH-I545PP, GT-I9500, GT-I9505, GT-I9507, GT-I9507V, GT-I9508, GT-I9508V, GT-I9515, GT-I9515L, SC-04E, SCH-I545, SCH-I545L, SCH-I959, SCH-R970. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-I9502 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S4||GT-I9502||5.0.1||September 11, 15||China (China Unicom) (CHU)||I9502ZNUIOH2|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S4 GT-I9502
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S4 as GT-I9502.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S4 GT-I9502 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S4 GT-I9502 in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-I9502 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S4 GT-I9502 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-I9502.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool