GALAXY S4 Active SHV-E470S Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S4 Active SHV-E470S. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S4 Active SHV-E470S firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY S4 Active models such as GT-I9295, SGH-I537. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SHV-E470S firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S4 Active||SHV-E470S||5.0.1||August 18, 15||South Korea (SK Telecom) (SKT)||E470SKSUCOH1|
|GALAXY S4 Active||SHV-E470S||5.0.1||November 09, 16||South Korea (SK Telecom) (SKT)||E470SKSUCPJ1|
1 - 2 of 2
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S4 Active SHV-E470S
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S4 Active as SHV-E470S.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S4 Active SHV-E470S firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S4 Active SHV-E470S in Download Mode.
- Connect your SHV-E470S to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S4 Active SHV-E470S to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SHV-E470S.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool