- Albania (ALB)
- Austria (A1) (MOB)
- Baltic (SEB)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (BH TELECOM) (BHT)
- Croatia (T-Mobile) (CRO)
- Croatia (TELE2) (TWO)
- Egypt (EGY)
- France (XEF)
- Germany (DBT)
- Germany (T-Mobile) (DTM)
- Germany (Vodafone) (VD2)
- Greece (EUR)
- Hong Kong (TGY)
- Hungary (XEH)
- Hungary (T-Mobile) (TMH)
- Hungary (Vodafone) (VDH)
- India (INU)
- Ireland (Vodafone) (VDI)
- Italy (ITV)
- Italy (Vodafone) (OMN)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Macedonia (MKO)
- Macedonia (T-Mobile) (MBM)
- Malaysia (XME)
- Netherlands (XEN)
- Netherlands (KPN) (KPN)
- Netherlands (T-Mobile) (TNL)
- Nordic Countries (DNF)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Poland (XEO)
- Poland (Orange) (IDE)
- Poland (Play) (PRT)
- Poland (T-Mobile) (TPL)
- Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
- Portugal (Vodafone) (TCL)
- Romania (Cosmote) (COA)
- Romania (Vodafone) (CNX)
- Russia (FTD)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Saudi Arabia (JED) (JED)
- Slovakia (ORS)
- Spain (Vodafone) (ATL)
- Switzerland (AUT)
- Switzerland (Sunrise) (SUN)
- Switzerland (Swisscom) (SWC)
GALAXY S Plus GT-I9001 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S Plus GT-I9001. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S Plus GT-I9001 firmware. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-I9001 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S Plus||GT-I9001||July 20, 11||Greece (EUR)||I9001XXKG1|
|GALAXY S Plus||GT-I9001||July 25, 11||Switzerland (Sunrise) (SUN)||I9001XXKG1|
|GALAXY S Plus||GT-I9001||June 28, 11||Ukraine (Kyivstar) (SEK)||I9001XXKF8|
|GALAXY S Plus||GT-I9001||2.3.6||December 07, 12||Austria (A1) (MOB)||I9001BUKPC|
|GALAXY S Plus||GT-I9001||2.3.6||April 03, 12||Switzerland (AUT)||I9001XXKQB|
|GALAXY S Plus||GT-I9001||2.3||September 15, 11||Poland (XEO)||I9001XXKI2|
|GALAXY S Plus||GT-I9001||2.3||February 24, 12||Russia (SER)||I9001XXKQ6|
|GALAXY S Plus||GT-I9001||2.3.6||May 22, 12||Netherlands (XEN)||I9001XXKQE|
|GALAXY S Plus||GT-I9001||2.3.6||May 04, 12||Malaysia (XME)||I9001DXLD3|
|GALAXY S Plus||GT-I9001||2.3||December 15, 11||Egypt (EGY)||I9001JPKP3|
|GALAXY S Plus||GT-I9001||2.3.6||February 18, 13||India (INU)||I9001XXKQP|
|GALAXY S Plus||GT-I9001||2.3.6||May 22, 12||Netherlands (KPN) (KPN)||I9001XXKQE|
|GALAXY S Plus||GT-I9001||2.3||November 09, 11||Hungary (XEH)||I9001XXKPH|
|GALAXY S Plus||GT-I9001||2.3||November 02, 11||Russia (FTD)||I9001XXKPQ|
|GALAXY S Plus||GT-I9001||2.3.6||July 18, 12||Portugal (TPH) (TPH)||I9001XXKQH|
1 - 15 of 54
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S Plus GT-I9001
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S Plus as GT-I9001.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S Plus GT-I9001 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S Plus GT-I9001 in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-I9001 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S Plus GT-I9001 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-I9001.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool