- Afghanistan (AFG)
- Algeria (TMC)
- Austria (TTR)
- Austria (3 Hutchison) (DRE)
- Austria (T-Mobile) (MAX)
- Austria (Telering) (TRG)
- Baltic (SEB)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (BH TELECOM) (BHT)
- Bulgaria (BGL)
- Bulgaria (VVT) (VVT)
- Croatia (TELE2) (TWO)
- Cyprus (CYV)
- Czech Republic (ETL)
- Egypt (EGY)
- France (XEF)
- Germany (DBT)
- Germany (T-Mobile) (DTM)
- Greece (EUR)
- Greece (Cosmote) (COS)
- Hungary (XEH)
- Hungary (Telenor) (PAN)
- Iraq (MID)
- Italy (ITV)
- Kenya (AFR)
- Kenya (KEN)
- Libya (BTC)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Mauritania (MRT)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Pakistan (PAK)
- Poland (XEO)
- Portugal (MEO)
- Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
- Romania (ROM)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (ACR)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Saudi Arabia (WTL)
GALAXY S III Neo GT-I9301I Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S III Neo GT-I9301I. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S III Neo GT-I9301I firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY S III Neo models such asGT-I9300I, GT-I9301Q. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-I9301I firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S III Neo||GT-I9301I||4.4.2||August 28, 14||Baltic (SEB)||I9301IXXUANH1|
|GALAXY S III Neo||GT-I9301I||4.4.2||August 10, 16||Luxembourg (LUX)||I9301IXXSAPG5|
|GALAXY S III Neo||GT-I9301I||4.4.2||August 10, 16||Switzerland (AUT)||I9301IXXSAPG5|
|GALAXY S III Neo||GT-I9301I||4.4.2||August 10, 16||Greece (EUR)||I9301IXCSAPG6|
|GALAXY S III Neo||GT-I9301I||4.4.2||May 15, 17||Luxembourg (LUX)||I9301IXXSAQA7|
|GALAXY S III Neo||GT-I9301I||4.4.2||May 04, 17||Romania (ROM)||I9301IXXSAQA1|
|GALAXY S III Neo||GT-I9301I||4.4.2||May 01, 17||Greece (EUR)||I9301IXXSAQA1|
|GALAXY S III Neo||GT-I9301I||4.4.2||October 08, 16||Algeria (TMC)||I9301IXXUAPG3|
|GALAXY S III Neo||GT-I9301I||4.4.2||May 25, 17||Portugal (MEO)||I9301IXXSAQA8|
|GALAXY S III Neo||GT-I9301I||4.4.2||May 02, 17||Poland (XEO)||I9301IXXSAQA1|
|GALAXY S III Neo||GT-I9301I||4.4.2||August 10, 16||Slovenia (SIO)||I9301IXXSAPG5|
|GALAXY S III Neo||GT-I9301I||4.4.2||August 25, 14||Kenya (KEN)||I9301IXXUANH2|
|GALAXY S III Neo||GT-I9301I||4.4.2||May 03, 17||Baltic (SEB)||I9301IXXSAQA1|
|GALAXY S III Neo||GT-I9301I||4.4.2||August 10, 16||Germany (DBT)||I9301IXCSAPG7|
|GALAXY S III Neo||GT-I9301I||4.4.2||May 03, 17||Bulgaria (BGL)||I9301IXXSAQA1|
1 - 15 of 142
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S III Neo GT-I9301I
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S III Neo as GT-I9301I.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S III Neo GT-I9301I firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S III Neo GT-I9301I in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-I9301I to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S III Neo GT-I9301I to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-I9301I.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool