- Afghanistan (AFG)
- Algeria (TMC)
- Bangladesh (TML)
- Bolivia (BVO)
- Brazil (ZTO)
- Chile (CHO)
- China (CHN)
- China (China Unicom) (CHU)
- Hong Kong (TGY)
- India (INS)
- Iran (THR)
- Iraq (MID)
- Kazakhstan (SKZ)
- Kenya (AFR)
- Libya (BTC)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
- Pakistan (PAK)
- Panama (TPA)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (ACR)
GALAXY S III Neo GT-I9300I Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S III Neo GT-I9300I. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S III Neo GT-I9300I firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY S III Neo models such asGT-I9301I, GT-I9301Q. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-I9300I firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S III Neo||GT-I9300I||4.4.4||June 06, 17||Sri Lanka (SLK)||I9300IDDUBQE2|
|GALAXY S III Neo||GT-I9300I||4.4.4||December 12, 14||Sri Lanka (SLK)||I9300IDDUBNK2|
|GALAXY S III Neo||GT-I9300I||4.4.4||August 04, 16||Sri Lanka (SLK)||I9300IDDUBPF1|
1 - 3 of 3
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S III Neo GT-I9300I
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S III Neo as GT-I9300I.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S III Neo GT-I9300I firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S III Neo GT-I9300I in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-I9300I to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S III Neo GT-I9300I to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-I9300I.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool