GALAXY S III SGH-T999V Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S III SGH-T999V. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S III SGH-T999V firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY S III models such asSCH-S968C, SCL21, SCH-I535PP, SPH-L710T, SCH-R530X, GT-I9300, GT-I9300T, GT-I9305, GT-I9305N, GT-I9305T, GT-I9308, GT-I9308I, SC-06D, SCH-I535, SCH-I939, SCH-L710, SGH-I747, SGH-T999, SGH-T999L, SGH-T999N. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SGH-T999V firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S III||SGH-T999V||4.4.2||October 16, 15||Canada (Videotron) (VTR)||T999VVLUFNH4|
|GALAXY S III||SGH-T999V||4.3||March 25, 14||Chile (Vtr) (CHV)||T999VWXUENB1|
|GALAXY S III||SGH-T999V||4.4.2||October 16, 15||Canada (EastLink) (ESK)||T999VVLUFNH4|
|GALAXY S III||SGH-T999V||4.4.2||September 22, 14||Canada (Mobilicity) (MCT)||T999VVLUFNH2|
|GALAXY S III||SGH-T999V||4.3||May 09, 14||Chile (Nextel) (CHX)||T999VWXUENB1|
|GALAXY S III||SGH-T999V||4.4.2||October 16, 15||Canada (Globalive Wind Mobile) (GLW)||T999VVLUFNH4|
1 - 6 of 6
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S III SGH-T999V
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S III as SGH-T999V.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S III SGH-T999V firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S III SGH-T999V in Download Mode.
- Connect your SGH-T999V to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S III SGH-T999V to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SGH-T999V.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool