GALAXY S III GT-I9305T Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S III GT-I9305T. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S III GT-I9305T firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY S III models such asSCH-S968C, SCL21, SCH-I535PP, SPH-L710T, SCH-R530X, GT-I9300, GT-I9300T, GT-I9305, GT-I9305N, GT-I9308, GT-I9308I, SC-06D, SCH-I535, SCH-I939, SCH-L710, SGH-I747, SGH-T999, SGH-T999L, SGH-T999N, SGH-T999V. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-I9305T firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S III||GT-I9305T||4.4.4||October 28, 15||Australia (XSA)||I9305TDVUEOH2|
|GALAXY S III||GT-I9305T||4.4.4||April 25, 17||Australia (XSA)||I9305TDVSEQA2|
|GALAXY S III||GT-I9305T||4.1.2||April 08, 13||Brazil (Oi) (ZTR)||I9305TUBBMC1|
|GALAXY S III||GT-I9305T||4.3||November 24, 14||Brazil (ZTO)||I9305TUBUENK1|
|GALAXY S III||GT-I9305T||4.4.4||December 16, 15||Australia (Telstra) (TEL)||I9305TDVUEOK1|
|GALAXY S III||GT-I9305T||4.4.4||April 25, 17||Australia (Telstra) (TEL)||I9305TDVSEQA1|
|GALAXY S III||GT-I9305T||4.1.2||August 13, 13||Brazil (VIVO) (ZVV)||I9305TUBBMC1|
|GALAXY S III||GT-I9305T||4.1.2||April 01, 13||Brazil (Claro) (ZTA)||I9305TUBBMC1|
1 - 8 of 8
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S III GT-I9305T
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S III as GT-I9305T.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S III GT-I9305T firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S III GT-I9305T in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-I9305T to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S III GT-I9305T to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-I9305T.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool