- Australia (Optus) (OPS)
- Austria (A1) (MOB)
- Croatia (T-Mobile) (CRO)
- Croatia (VIPNET) (VIP)
- Denmark (3.dk) (HTD)
- France (XEF)
- France (Bouygues) (BOG)
- France (Orange) (FTM)
- France (SFR) (SFR)
- Germany (DBT)
- Germany (O2) (VIA)
- Germany (T-Mobile) (DTM)
- Germany (Vodafone) (VD2)
- Greece (Cosmote) (COS)
- Greece (Vodafone) (VGR)
- Hong Kong (TGY)
- Hungary (T-Mobile) (TMH)
- Ireland (Three) (3IE)
- Ireland (Vodafone) (VDI)
- Italy (TIM) (TIM)
- Italy (Vodafone) (OMN)
- Kuwait (Zain) (XSZ)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- Netherlands (KPN) (KPN)
- Netherlands (T-Mobile) (TNL)
- Netherlands (Vodafone) (VDF)
- New Zealand (Vodafone) (VNZ)
- Nordic Countries (DNF)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Norway (Telenor) (TEN)
- Poland (XEO)
- Poland (Play) (PRT)
- Poland (PLUS) (PLS)
- Poland (T-Mobile) (TPL)
- Portugal (MEO)
- Portugal (Optimus) (OPT)
- Portugal (TMN) (TMN)
- Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
- Portugal (Vodafone) (TCL)
- Romania (Cosmote) (COA)
- Romania (RO Orange) (ORL)
- Romania (Vodafone) (CNX)
- Russia (MegaFon) (MGF)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Singapore (MM1)
- Singapore (XSP)
- Singapore (SingTel) (SIN)
- Singapore (StarHub) (STH)
- Slovenia (SIO)
- Slovenia (Mobitel) (MOT)
- South Africa (Vodafone) (XFV)
- Spain (Vodafone) (ATL)
- Sweden (TLA)
- Switzerland (Swisscom) (SWC)
- United Arab Emirates (ETISALAT) (XST)
GALAXY S III GT-I9305 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S III GT-I9305. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S III GT-I9305 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY S III models such asSCH-S968C, SCL21, SCH-I535PP, SPH-L710T, SCH-R530X, GT-I9300, GT-I9300T, GT-I9305N, GT-I9305T, GT-I9308, GT-I9308I, SC-06D, SCH-I535, SCH-I939, SCH-L710, SGH-I747, SGH-T999, SGH-T999L, SGH-T999N, SGH-T999V. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-I9305 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S III||GT-I9305||4.4.4||May 03, 17||Germany (O2) (VIA)||I9305XXSFQD1|
|GALAXY S III||GT-I9305||4.4.4||April 10, 15||Italy (TIM) (TIM)||I9305XXUFOB2|
|GALAXY S III||GT-I9305||4.4.2||May 22, 17||Luxembourg (LUX)||I9305XXSFQD1|
|GALAXY S III||GT-I9305||4.4.4||May 03, 17||Netherlands (PHN)||I9305XXSFQA4|
|GALAXY S III||GT-I9305||4.4.4||February 23, 15||Netherlands (KPN) (KPN)||I9305XXUFNL1|
|GALAXY S III||GT-I9305||4.4.4||February 23, 15||Poland (PLUS) (PLS)||I9305XXUFNL1|
|GALAXY S III||GT-I9305||4.4.4||February 16, 15||Portugal (TPH) (TPH)||I9305XXUFNL1|
|GALAXY S III||GT-I9305||4.4.4||May 03, 17||France (XEF)||I9305XXSFQA4|
|GALAXY S III||GT-I9305||4.4.4||February 09, 15||Germany (DBT)||I9305XXUFNL1|
|GALAXY S III||GT-I9305||4.4.4||May 03, 17||Portugal (TMN) (TMN)||I9305XXSFQA4|
|GALAXY S III||GT-I9305||4.4.4||May 03, 17||Slovenia (SIO)||I9305XXSFQA6|
|GALAXY S III||GT-I9305||4.4.4||February 16, 15||Denmark (3.dk) (HTD)||I9305XXUFNL1|
|GALAXY S III||GT-I9305||4.4.4||May 03, 17||Netherlands (KPN) (KPN)||I9305XXSFQD1|
|GALAXY S III||GT-I9305||4.4.4||May 03, 17||Austria (A1) (MOB)||I9305XXSFQA1|
|GALAXY S III||GT-I9305||4.4.4||May 08, 17||Denmark (3.dk) (HTD)||I9305XXSFQD1|
1 - 15 of 108
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S III GT-I9305
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S III as GT-I9305.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S III GT-I9305 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S III GT-I9305 in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-I9305 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S III GT-I9305 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-I9305.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool