GALAXY S II LTE SC-03D Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S II LTE SC-03D. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S II LTE SC-03D firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY S II LTE models such asGT-I9210, SGH-I727R. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SC-03D firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|SC-03J||SC-03J||Pie(Android 9)||August 26, 19||Japan (DCM)||SC03JOMU1CSH1|
|GALAXY Tab S||SC-03G||5.0.2||September 04, 15||Japan (DCM)||SC03GOMU1BOH7|
|SC-03J||SC-03J||7.0||November 06, 17||Japan (DCM)||SC03JOMU1AQJ2|
|GALAXY Tab S||SC-03G||6.0.1||December 21, 17||Japan (DCM)||SC03GOMU1CQL1|
|SC-03J||SC-03J||8.0.0||August 27, 18||Japan (DCM)||SC03JOMU1BRH1|
|SC-03J||SC-03J||8.0.0||April 18, 18||Japan (DCM)||SC03JOMU1BRC7|
|SC-03J||SC-03J||8.0.0||November 20, 18||Japan (DCM)||SC03JOMU1BRK1|
|SC-03J||SC-03J||8.0.0||October 15, 18||Japan (DCM)||SC03JOMU1BRJ2|
|SC-03J||SC-03J||7.0||September 01, 17||Japan (DCM)||SC03JOMU1AQH2|
|GALAXY Tab S||SC-03G||5.0.2||July 26, 16||Japan (DCM)||SC03GOMU1BPG1|
|SC-03J||SC-03J||7.0||June 29, 17||Japan (DCM)||SC03JOMU1AQF2|
|SC-03J||SC-03J||Pie(Android 9)||June 28, 19||Japan (DCM)||SC03JOMU1CSF4|
|SC-03J||SC-03J||7.0||June 12, 17||Japan (DCM)||SC03JOMU1AQEI|
|GALAXY Tab S||SC-03G||6.0.1||January 11, 17||Japan (DCM)||SC03GOMU1CPL5|
|SC-03J||SC-03J||7.0||December 12, 17||Japan (DCM)||SC03JOMU1AQL1|
1 - 15 of 26
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S II LTE SC-03D
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S II LTE as SC-03D.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S II LTE SC-03D firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S II LTE SC-03D in Download Mode.
- Connect your SC-03D to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S II LTE SC-03D to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SC-03D.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool