GALAXY S II LTE GT-I9210 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY S II LTE GT-I9210. You can flash your device with our GALAXY S II LTE GT-I9210 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY S II LTE models such asSC-03D, SGH-I727R. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-I9210 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY S II LTE||GT-I9210||2.3.6||April 03, 12||Portugal (Vodafone) (TCL)||I9210XXLC5|
|GALAXY S II LTE||GT-I9210||2.3.6||May 03, 12||Singapore (SingTel) (SIN)||I9210DXLE1|
|GALAXY S II LTE||GT-I9210||2.3.6||March 22, 12||Germany (Vodafone) (VD2)||I9210XXLC2|
|GALAXY S II LTE||GT-I9210||4.1.2||July 31, 13||Sweden (COV)||I9210XXUAMF1|
|GALAXY S II LTE||GT-I9210||4.0.4||December 19, 12||Sweden (TLA)||I9210XXLPL|
|GALAXY S II LTE||GT-I9210||4.0.4||December 07, 12||Portugal (TMN) (TMN)||I9210XXLPL|
|GALAXY S II LTE||GT-I9210||4.0.4||March 14, 13||Hong Kong (TGY)||I9210ZHLP6|
|GALAXY S II LTE||GT-I9210||4.0.4||January 15, 13||Portugal (Optimus) (OPT)||I9210XXMPM|
1 - 8 of 8
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY S II LTE GT-I9210
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY S II LTE as GT-I9210.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY S II LTE GT-I9210 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY S II LTE GT-I9210 in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-I9210 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY S II LTE GT-I9210 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-I9210.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool